Blackman Playday

Vanman011

Not sure if there have been changes, but this is what I have. Doesn't look like its going to show up in table form like I entered. 3 gyms Main, Aux, and Middle school. 3 games each hour except 9a. Hope it helps.

Time. Main Gym. Aux Gym. Middle School Gym

9. JP2/Overton. BHS/Coffee Co (JV). No Game

10. BHS/Clarkrange. Ensworth/Lebanon. Grundy/Smyrna

11. JP2/Cookeville. Ensworth/Lebanon (JV). RBSprings/Overton

12. BHS/FRA. Ensworth/Clarkrange. Shelbyville/Lebanon

1. Smyrna/Overton. Lavergne/Franklin. Summertown/RBSprings

2. FRA/Siegel. BHS/Grundy. Shelbyville/Hunters Lane

3. Smyrna/Cookeville. Clarkrange/Summertown. Lavergne/Coffee Co

4. Sycamore/Grundy. Siegel/MTHS (JV). Hunters Lane/Ezell Harding

5. FRA/RBSprings. BHS/Hunters Lane (JV). Franklin/Coffee Co

6. Siegel/Cookeville. Sycamore/Summertown. Ezell Harding/MTHS

Can anybody give an update on how games went at Blackman today. Especially how did Lebanon look this morning?

That is the most interesting subject that has been asked and I have looked for the results. Lebanon starts with a new coach this year, one which has coached on a university level. IMO, they come off a year with a coach leaving that was considered one of the up and coming new coaches in Middle Tennessee. If you look at their roster last year, at a school who many years wound up with few playersw at year end, this school had 30 players on the roster, a sizable amount in every class. It also became obvious that LHS had turned the corner in getting players from the area to stay at the school. The new coach was said to be able to develop players, with interest, to play at the next level. Scores of that school and other 7AAA schools along with some top D2 schools would be interesting to see.