Anderson County @ Knox West

RunninRebels

According to the News-Sentinel the game is being carried by WNML - FM 99.1. Try www.sportsanimal99.com . They are broadcasting the West-AC game on their FMs, and the Gibbs-Greeneville game on their AM, so I don't know which they will carry on the station streaming.

Hopefully John Wilkerson will be doing the play by play for the FM game. John does a very good job.

Thanks, HTV.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55-12? Wow. I'm anxious to hear how things got so out of hand in the first half.

Congratulations to West. They were certainly the better team tonight. AC just couldn't click and had too many turnovers; 3 picks and one fumble if I'm not mistaken, all but one of which were deep in our own territory. Also had a missed/bad snap on a punt that gave West the ball early on AC's 6 yd. line. IMO West will beat Columbia or Tullahoma. They are a well rounded team. I didn't see any players who went both ways. That's strong. The only question is how good is the team coming out of West Tennessee. I can definitely see West winning state. Good luck.

I must say, I didn't expect what transpired last night. I left at halftime, but I was glad to see West called off the dogs. You got a good team AC...........you just ran into a MAC train. Also those 4 turnovers you had weren't an anomaly. West turns every team they face over like that.

Edited by RunninRebels

I must say, I didn't expect what transpired last night. I left at halftime, but I was glad to see West called off the dogs. You got a good team AC...........you just ran into a MAC train. Also those 4 turnovers you had weren't an anomaly. West turns every team they face over like that.

You're absolutely right about West forcing turnovers, RR. Coach Rang did his homework (as he has all year) and CONGRADULATIONS to Coach Rang and the whole West Rebel Team! Good Luck next week and I, for one die hard Maverick fan, think you guys "COULD... GO... ALL... THE... WAY!!!" :thumb: