White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

Lhs even your own people don't like you so why don't you just get off the thread

You do know we have plenty of "people" who do like us, right? Needless to say but Friday will be a good game and both teams have heart. So what's the point in arguing about it? Both teams have made it this far, no need to fight over the internet.

Now Boys- that's enough with the smack talk! The White House team that played last night was the best team I've seen in weeks! They knew they could win that and showed true BDP spirit!! As for next friday in Lexington-I love the fact that they underestimate our ability and strength on the field! That made last night's victory that much sweeter!! I think their fans were in shock just as much as the players when they left the field. You could hear a pin drop as we made our way to the parking lot! Just goes to show..on any given night on any given field...well, you know how that ends right? Go Blue!

I am sure that WH has the coachs 100% attention. You don't get to the 3rd round by being a poor team. Should be a close exciting game. Will likely be who makes the fewest mistakes.

Don't fret the young pups who talk smack. The young often equate loudness or snotty comments as winning the battle of wits. If you don't feed the pup he won't poop so much. Hoping for a well played game with no serious injuries, and a Lexington win.

Now Boys- that's enough with the smack talk! The White House team that played last night was the best team I've seen in weeks! They knew they could win that and showed true BDP spirit!! As for next friday in Lexington-I love the fact that they underestimate our ability and strength on the field! That made last night's victory that much sweeter!! I think their fans were in shock just as much as the players when they left the field. You could hear a pin drop as we made our way to the parking lot! Just goes to show..on any given night on any given field...well, you know how that ends right? Go Blue!

First things first. Make sure you hit up TBirds (Pizza/salad buffet and grill) resturaunt in town before going to the game. Right next to Wendy's in town. :hungry:

Defense. Don't let our score worry the Devils. Without sounding defensive, we were without #8 and #4 the entire game and #44 (banged up in the second), and we still managed to go in at the half down 7-6. Two trips to the redzone resulted in zero points for the Bobcats in the first half (one fourth down attempt at the ten was about a foot short), and I believe we had two turnovers in the first half and threw a INT in the endzone in the second. White House is much more consistent in the second half than we are due to depth and will be able to perform through 4 quarters. Mix the snap count up - They jumped offsides about 5 times in the game and were jumping the snap count on every play. For the same reason, screen passes will eat them up. I think we ran two.

Offense. Lexington's Offensive line is big and strong up front. Run a 3-4 like we did, and you will get blown off the ball with lots of double teaming and traps up front. I would run a 5 or 6 man front with a lot of shifting and stunting up front. They run a two tight end set with about 4 or 5 different plays up the middle, and the QB keeper to the outside. Nothing fancy, but their strength is definitely their offensive line, and they have depth in those positions. Their secondary plays mostly a tight man coverage with a safety floater in the middle of the field. Not a lot of size in the secondary, but they are fast. Shotgun formation with a lot of inside handoffs and short dump passes to a tight end or back out of the backfield will do wonders for the Devils and slow down their defensive rush. I can't say it enough - mix up the snap count!! McEwen up the sidelines and basic curl routes will either bring big results or draw a penalty for the devils.

Lexington has a good football team and a great football environment, but I wish I had a mute button for their announcer :roflol: .

Good luck to the Devils on Friday. :thumb:

ogor glad u liked tbirds they have some good pizza and salad as far as the game went the bobcats done a great job i think the bigred just wore them down in the end both teams done a great job the better team won whitehouse will be tough but i think the bigred will win the game by atleast a td

Spelling "Snow" without a "W" is hardly creative. if this is a football forum then why are all your posts about trying to belittle anyone who steps up to you? all you're doing is trying to beat people down (me in particularly) Nothing you've said in your last 5 posts have been about football. You're probably a 40 year old that has never got past his highschool years. have fun living in the past <3

i joke with most folks on here. you're the only i've been beating down. icon_e_biggrin.gif

nothing in your last 5 posts have been about football either, thought i'd point that out since you're so studied in contradictions. but it's cool... man. thumb[1].gif

i'm only 29 and yeah, i payed my dues on the gridiron. the vast majority of posters on these threads did too and their proud of it. unfortunately i don't have time to recollect, i'm too busy putting you in your place. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Look, We dumped Greenbrier, we'd dump Greenbrier even with there 2 holy players that the town worships apparently, and we'll dump White House as well. You're not as big or fast, and there's no way you have more heart than the tigers, so keep the chip on your shoulder and go ahead and turn it in with your pads next monday. keep that confidence for next year. A train? that's creative.

LHS, I am a graduate of WH (1990). I now live in W Tn in McKenzie. I pull for all the West Tn every week. However, its like I told a good friend of mine. I may wear a McKenzie Red Rebel shirt on Friday night b/c my kids go there but I am and always will be a Blue Devil. You talk about heart? You have no idea what heart is. All I can say is I hope Lexington feels the power of BDP this coming Friday night.

Good luck to both Friday night and I hope for a injury free game.

Look, We dumped Greenbrier, we'd dump Greenbrier even with there 2 holy players that the town worships apparently, and we'll dump White House as well. You're not as big or fast, and there's no way you have more heart than the tigers, so keep the chip on your shoulder and go ahead and turn it in with your pads next monday. keep that confidence for next year. A train? that's creative.

LHS, I am a graduate of WH (1990). I now live in W Tn in McKenzie. I pull for all the West Tn every week. However, its like I told a good friend of mine. I may wear a McKenzie Red Rebel shirt on Friday night b/c my kids go there but I am and always will be a Blue Devil. You talk about heart? You have no idea what heart is. All I can say is I hope Lexington feels the power of BDP this coming Friday night.

Good luck to both Friday night and I hope for a injury free game.

Spelling "Snow" without a "W" is hardly creative. if this is a football forum then why are all your posts about trying to belittle anyone who steps up to you? all you're doing is trying to beat people down (me in particularly) Nothing you've said in your last 5 posts have been about football. You're probably a 40 year old that has never got past his highschool years. have fun living in the past <3

Okay, LHS but I must warn u that u are messing with some HOFers when it comes to trash talking. The Greenbrier and Trousdale County guys (and gals) are pros. You will be embarrassed. better stick with saying how lex. is going to beat up White House. how are your db's? they better be good. bdp