District 11AA

31ballfan

I'm anxious to see if anybody in this district can stay within 10 points of anybody in the other district in the region. Harpeth is on top in this district and they are playing horrible basketball. Spring Hill, Marshall County, Giles County and Page will have 11AA for lunch.

I hate to say that I miss Sycamore, but dang if I don't. I think this district is exponentially down since Sycamore and Fairview left and they picked up Camden. Not that Fairview brought anything to the table except 2 more wins to the top teams in the district. An all district team out of this years district couldn't beat anybody in the top 4 from the old district. What's going on?

Actually Waverly and Harpeth are tied in first and if things stopped today Waverly has the tiebreak on their side (althought that could change).

Oh thank God! I feel better now.....

Who, pray tell, in 12AA's top 4 do you think Waverly can beat? I don't see anybody. And if we swapped back over to the Jackson district? I don't see anybody over there either.

I think Waverly can beat any of the teams from 12AA. They have already beaten one of the teams you mentioned as they beat Page by 23 points earlier in the season. I would be the first to admit that 11AA is probably one of the worst districts around from top to bottom and the teams from 11AA may get swept in the region, but Waverly is actually playing some pretty good ball right now and most likely is going to win the regular season championship. If they continue to work and improve I think they will do fine in the region.

Not sure of district standings can anyone help me. I know Creek Wood is 6-16 5-6 in 11AA. Lost a thriller in Camden last night 58-57. CW has a Mon.2/7 at fairview, 2/10 vs. Northwest for SR. Night and 2/11 vs. Harpeth(hoops homecoming) to conclude regular season. Of course all that depends on Mother Nature! Camden folks said they had 4 district games to play next week. Holy Cow it will be an interesting District Meeting if weather doesn't cooperate. Could fans coaches anyone post overall and district records with games remaining. Should be an awesome district tourney! C ya at the Yard! ROP!!!

Edited by coachrop

Not sure of district standings can anyone help me. I know Creek Wood is 6-16 5-6 in 11AA. Lost a thriller in Camden last night 58-57. CW has a Mon.2/7 at fairview, 2/10 vs. Northwest for SR. Night and 2/11 vs. Harpeth(hoops homecoming) to conclude regular season. Of course all that depends on Mother Nature! Camden folks said they had 4 district games to play next week. Holy Cow it will be an interesting District Meeting if weather doesn't cooperate. Could fans coaches anyone post overall and district records with games remaining. Should be an awesome district tourney! C ya at the Yard! ROP!!!

1 and 2 is between Waverly and Harpeth. 3-6 is wide open.

District record and remaining district games for the 3-6 teams:

Creek Wood 5-6 Friday home vs. Harpeth

Montgomery Central 4-6 Tues. H. vs Stewart Fri. at Cheatham

Stewart 4-6 Tues. at Central Fri. H. vs Camden

Camden 4-5 Tues. at Harpeth Th. at Cheatham Fri. at Stewart

CW started the district 1-5 and then went 4-1

MC started the season battling for the top spot but has lost a couple of key players

Stewart has played most of there games without one of there main guys and I believe he is back

Camden is a very tough home team, but they have 3 road games left.

WIDE OPEN....Cheatham is much improved even though there record does not show it. They play everyone close.

Harpeth looked to be the favorite in the first half of the season, but Waverly looks to be the team to beat right now. The district is not as strong as the other teams in our region. There is NO doubt about that, but there is alot at stake the last of the season. This could be one of the best district tournaments around. There are no clear favorites. Anyone could still win the district tournament. seeding is very important.

DISTRICT 11-AA STANDINGS

1.) Waverly (9-2)

2.) Harpeth (8-2)

3.) Camden (4-5)

4.) Creek Wood (5-6)

5.) Stewart County (4-6)

6.) Montgomery Central (4-6)

7.) Cheatham County (1-8)

TUESDAY NIGHT'S GAMES

Camden at Harpeth

Waverly at Cheatham County

Stewart County at Montgomery Central

THURSDAY NIGHT'S GAMES

Camden at Cheatham County

FRIDAY NIGHT'S GAMES

Montgomery Central at Cheatham County

Harpeth at Creek Wood

Stewart County at Camden

I think Waverly can beat any of the teams from 12AA. They have already beaten one of the teams you mentioned as they beat Page by 23 points earlier in the season. I would be the first to admit that 11AA is probably one of the worst districts around from top to bottom and the teams from 11AA may get swept in the region, but Waverly is actually playing some pretty good ball right now and most likely is going to win the regular season championship. If they continue to work and improve I think they will do fine in the region.

Based on what? Page is hanging on to 4th in their district by a thread with a 6-5 record and they split during the regular season with Harpeth and Waverly, losing on the road and winning at home. By contrast Marshall County is 13-0, Spring Hill is 10-2 and spanked AAA Columbia by 30 and Giles County is 9-3. I would say the 1 vs 4 against Page is 11AA's only shot and they are going to play a team they've seen twice already. 12AA is top heavy. Fairview, East Hickman and Hickman County stink. They can only beat each other

I'd love to be wrong. Sycamore brought the best out in Harpeth the other night in a one point game. Harpeth played more inspired on defense and their mistakes are youthful ones. They've only got the one senior, still guys this is not the 11AA when the 3 Cheatham County teams were 1,2,3 most years and everybody was competitive even Fairview.