New coach in wilson co?

Creekbank76

Did Brown get iced? I heard they were waiting for the banquet to be over to do the deed. Is it?

Well the banquet was on Dec. 2 and still no news. I guess they're keeping him. Next years team will have alot of seniors that have played major roles on the team since their soph year. I'd say he needs to not only make the playoffs but win one or two games in the playoffs next season. Will be tough to do in 9aaa. Anybody know who our 3 non-district games will be next year? I'm sure we will play Cookeville but I doubt Rossview & Glencliff will be back.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Bobby Brown told the team this afternoon he was stepping down from coaching football at LHS. Wilsonpost.com has reported this fact this afternoon.

Thanks for confirming. Are any of the assistants throwing their hat in the ring on this job? I had heard they were building a new school there so this could be a pretty sweet situation with a nice new complex like MJ's. Lebanon's current stadium is pretty rundown. Wonder if Scott Smith tries for it.