New coach in wilson co?

Creekbank76

While his name usually comes up for any opening, I doubt he will apply for ANY public in Tennessee again. His next move will be to a private in Tennessee or a school in Ala or Georgia.

I totally agree...just wanted to be the first one to put it on the board.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for confirming. Are any of the assistants throwing their hat in the ring on this job? I had heard they were building a new school there so this could be a pretty sweet situation with a nice new complex like MJ's. Lebanon's current stadium is pretty rundown. Wonder if Scott Smith tries for it.

I think Nokes Lasater field is probably the nicest thing about LHS' campus. New pressbox a couple seasons ago, new bleachers on visitors side, new lights put in this past season. Good sight lines, and good place to watch a game all around. Coach Brown always made sure that the field was in excellent shape too. The new middle school will be getting a pretty good stadium/field to play on in a couple years.

I hope LHS goes after a guy with head coaching experience at the 5a/6a level. New coach will have a great senior class for 2011. Good luck to the Blue Devils. I also think Coach Brown will coach again at the 1a/2a level in a couple of years, if not sooner.

In this order:

1. Rankin

Rumored Short list include Creasy - TC, Crane former WC asst. coach now at CU and that the central office was and will be involved with this entire process. Can anyone confirm any of this?

Potentially a very good job with new facilities and supposedly a great booster club, could draw some good candidates.

Good Luck to Coach Brown and Lebanon.

Tray Aric?

Scott Smith?

Kevin Creasey?

David Watson?

Bobby Wells?

Kris White?

Keasler at Smyrna?

Just throwing some names out for discussion.

I would offer Keasler myself. He deserves a shot as a head coach. He has been the DC and made it to the state with two different head coaches at Smyrna, so who is the constant??

We don't want to lose White at OHS but he would make a good one too.

Creasey has proven himself with two back to back state championships, but does it translate over from 2a to 6a?

Whoever comes in better be ready to do battle with Perry at MJ and fight to keep kids from transferring to FC.

Tray Aric?

Scott Smith?

Kevin Creasey?

David Watson?

Bobby Wells?

Kris White?

Keasler at Smyrna?

Just throwing some names out for discussion.

I would offer Keasler myself. He deserves a shot as a head coach. He has been the DC and made it to the state with two different head coaches at Smyrna, so who is the constant??

We don't want to lose White at OHS but he would make a good one too.

Creasey has proven himself with two back to back state championships, but does it translate over from 2a to 6a?

Whoever comes in better be ready to do battle with Perry at MJ and fight to keep kids from transferring to FC.

Keasler just got the HC job at Summit in Williamson County and Aric just got the HC job at Portland and two threads shut down when some questioned his ability and lack of staying with one offense. :roflol:

As for White, y'all just keep getting him ready for the HC job at R'dale!

UMMMM, changing coaches, students leaving, symtoms are still there, haven't changed, only by spending the money to get a dynamic coach...........but one other thing and now for three four years it keeps being mentioned, when is the new school going to be built. While it is fulol of tradition, etc, Lebanon deserves something better. Yes its your grandfathers school but its for students 3-4 generations later or more.

Keasler just got the HC job at Summit in Williamson County and Aric just got the HC job at Portland and two threads shut down when some questioned his ability and lack of staying with one offense. :roflol:

As for White, y'all just keep getting him ready for the HC job at R'dale!

DANG, you can tell that I live out of state for sure and am out of the loop. I had no clue. Good for keasler. He deserved his shot and starting a brand new program will certainly test the waters. Portland, all I can say is....hohoho! That is funny. They go from Coach Perry to the Tony Franklin program.

I don't want White to leave OHS. I think if he leaves there that we start to decline fast. He is a reason for much of our success.