CLOUDLAND NOW 3-0

napaboys

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if cross hadn't went down with and injury early in the game they would have lost to east from what i heard saturday night.

that is impossible to know. if he played maybe cloudland wins by more. maybe he would have had an off night. if he went down early then how do you know how he would of done. IF is the biggest word in sports, it can be used in every game to change the potential winner.

that is impossible to know. if he played maybe cloudland wins by more. maybe he would have had an off night. if he went down early then how do you know how he would of done. IF is the biggest word in sports, it can be used in every game to change the potential winner.

IF never won nor lost a game that I know of. Hampton has played three 3A schools with the same outcome as the Landers....should be a great series between the two this season

you must not know much about cross, from the paper he is about to hold almost every record at east, so to have a off game i don't think it would happen. he had 6 points before going down in the 1st. he also had 35 on crocket earlier in the day.

you must not know much about cross, from the paper he is about to hold almost every record at east, so to have a off game i don't think it would happen. he had 6 points before going down in the 1st. he also had 35 on crocket earlier in the day.

ok mr unc1 everyone has off games. how about mr #1 recruit in the nation Harrison Barnes for unc i think he has had two very off nights in a row.

and i was just saying "IF" is an easy way to excuse anything.

ok mr unc1 everyone has off games. how about mr #1 recruit in the nation Harrison Barnes for unc i think he has had two very off nights in a row.

and i was just saying "IF" is an easy way to excuse anything.

your right IF unc don't get him and gets someone else that is 2 games they could have won!!!!lol maybe a rematch somewhere down the road!! good luck the rest of the season

Hampton and cloudland could be some special matchups this year. i see them playing each other probably four times this season. i do think hampton should be a little better but i dont think they will win all four. hill for hampton is really good but has always had troubles with cloudlands schemes.

your right IF unc don't get him and gets someone else that is 2 games they could have won!!!!lol maybe a rematch somewhere down the road!! good luck the rest of the season

i am not boasting that cloudland is better than east. i think east will win their region and wish them luck. i had to throw in the barnes deal due to being a duke fan, getting two jabs for the price of one.

Hampton and cloudland could be some special matchups this year. i see them playing each other probably four times this season. i do think hampton should be a little better but i dont think they will win all four. hill for hampton is really good but has always had troubles with cloudlands schemes.

i watched the game between th and hampton last night. also cloudland and crocket. both teams are good, but i will agree it will be hard for cloudland to beat them. both are scrappers and play agressive. what about university high? the have evans.

i am not boasting that cloudland is better than east. i think east will win their region and wish them luck. i had to throw in the barnes deal due to being a duke fan, getting two jabs for the price of one.

Watch it, If Roy don't figure out who his players are ,gonna be a looonnnnnggggg year. He makes no sense. Watts and Mcdonald should never see the floor and Bullock may be the best freshmen in the bunch.

Watch it, If Roy don't figure out who his players are ,gonna be a looonnnnnggggg year. He makes no sense. Watts and Mcdonald should never see the floor and Bullock may be the best freshmen in the bunch.

yeah sometimes ol roy tries to force depth that isnt there. he wants to always go ten deap. on the other hand i always thought coach k needed to develope his bench more in the past.