Henry County Patriots in 2011

QBClubPrez

Many of our family members came to us, although we did drive to Memphis for part of the day. I will be out of commission for a while because, against my better judgment, I will drive my wife to Memphis to meet some of my grandchildren and do some Christmas shopping. Can you imagine doing that TODAY? Oh well, my great wife did what was good for me while I coached, so now I will do what she wants for a change. Occasionally she reads what I have to say on here, and she is quick to scold me for certain things that I say (my detractors should like that). As you can notice, her scoldings have little effect. Have a good day Prez.

Sounds like an eventful day, I made it a point to stay home all day due to the craze that comes w/ "Black Friday". As far as defending you or any other poster, I do not do that; I defend the "points" you and other posters make if I agree or see where they are going. I could care less about being attacked by other posters for doing that. Hope everybody had a good meal yesturday and enjoyies the rest of the weekend..... :thumb:

Sounds like an eventful day, I made it a point to stay home all day due to the craze that comes w/ "Black Friday". As far as defending you or any other poster, I do not do that; I defend the "points" you and other posters make if I agree or see where they are going. I could care less about being attacked by other posters for doing that. Hope everybody had a good meal yesturday and enjoyies the rest of the weekend..... :thumb:

I made it through the day...while it was good to see family members, the shopping was another story. Thje economy must be turning around, assuming the massive number of shoppers were actually spending. Be careful, because by defending any points that I make, you in turn are defending me...and the Red Warrior is despised by many. I hope the remainder of your holidays are good ones.

Thank you for finally answering the question. I agree with your answer concerning the MLB vs. the midline. The question was not unfair. It said if you were running a 4-3 what would the MLB do vs. the midline. It was simply asked to see about the extent of football knowledge RW had. When he danced around answering the question, I kept pressing. Off. and def. schemes do depend on your personel, but if you got good players, you better coach them like you would a bad player. Right???

Hope you all had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

And take care.

I am glad to see that your anger has subsided. I am happy to answer your questions. Happy holidays!

You are an utter embarrassment to the rest of your coaching staff and to your team. As a former coach, I am asking you to please never post again. You are apparently not even smart enough to be embarrassed for yourself...so I am embarrassed for you. This is truly very sad. Please just focus on your team and stay off of the message boards.

Actually Red Warrior, I think all posters like and enjoy QBPrez 100%, but the big issue is with a man (YOU) that tries to sound important on a website which truly makes him look pathetic. You were asked to share your identity several times, but you were scared to do so. So instead of me leaving this site, you read your post, take your advice, and stop posting.

RollingRed - different groups playing that 4 - 3 make it difficult to defend the midline, plus coverage plays a huge roll in option defense. I am so surprized the Red Warrior did not mention this in his posts!

Lastly, Red Warrior claims he knows it all, fact: Biggest issue in Montgomery County is not only coaching turnover rate, but student turnover rate due to the army. Plus rezoning every 2 - 3 years does not help, and not having Middle School football is the major issue. Unlike a County School, these Clarksville Schools face many more issues year in and year out than the Paris Community. Some of our students worry from day to day when or if Daddy, Mom, or Both will be coming home alive. You don't know what you think you know, and please stop while you are a head!

On a brighter note, happy thanksgiving all!

Actually Red Warrior, I think all posters like and enjoy QBPrez 100%, but the big issue is with a man (YOU) that tries to sound important on a website which truly makes him look pathetic. You were asked to share your identity several times, but you were scared to do so. So instead of me leaving this site, you read your post, take your advice, and stop posting.

RollingRed - different groups playing that 4 - 3 make it difficult to defend the midline, plus coverage plays a huge roll in option defense. I am so surprized the Red Warrior did not mention this in his posts!

Lastly, Red Warrior claims he knows it all, fact: Biggest issue in Montgomery County is not only coaching turnover rate, but student turnover rate due to the army. Plus rezoning every 2 - 3 years does not help, and not having Middle School football is the major issue. Unlike a County School, these Clarksville Schools face many more issues year in and year out than the Paris Community. Some of our students worry from day to day when or if Daddy, Mom, or Both will be coming home alive. You don't know what you think you know, and please stop while you are a head!

Rolling RED , well stated to RED WARRIOR

(RED WARRIOR, they YOU go YET AGAIN, you have to throw out you were a coach)

that is at least 3x that you had to let us all know you were a coach, when no one asked you about your resume- yet you are quick to point out that you were a coach ..... again and yet again , come back on here give a KNOW IT ALL reply or smarty pants remark to us and keep avoiding the question - what school did you coach it ? YOU BRAGGED you were a coach , so please please please tell us ?????? hmmmmmmmmmmm i dont hear you .. for the love of mankind redwarrior stop telling us you were a coach, YOUR a fake.....

HC i am glad you stepped up your schedule next year with BEECH, i have no doubts this will help you come playoff time when you meet a Sumner CO. school.......

I don't "try" to sound important on this website. My "importance" is irrelevent. You have severe problems if you think in terms on "importance" on a website such as this. I don't see anyone just giving up their identity, so why should I? Are you trying to tell me that the Montgomery County Administration cares about athletics? If they do, they have a strange way of showing it. I never claimed to know it all. There is much that I don't know. The difference in the two of us is that when I don't know something, I don't pretend to. Focus on coaching Springfield...and overcome your whining and excuse making illnesses.

Posted A week ago

QBClubPrez, on 19 November 2010 - 10:24 PM, said:

This is correct!...The Crusaders are up first in Paris during Week 0 then the Patriots go to Beech to visit the Bucs during Week 1! Keep your fingers crossed...there may be some other excitement to go along with these two!

...things are coming together....hopefully there will be a big announcement soon!!! Patriot fans..keep your fingers crossed!!