Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

These TCA boys can fool ya. They dont look all that impressive as far as size goes but they are well caoched and very sound fudamentally. They just play sound footabll. You can pound em grind on em beat em up but they find a way to score and beat you. They Beat UC last year and this year and we are very physical. I must say Im surprised that they have been able to do what they have done. I thought McKenzie would be in this game. Look out Jabrieal is saving his stuff for the 2nd half. He can take over and burn you. Come on TCA finish this thang.

knotted up at 21 s . . .not the game some of these folks were expecting . Signal mountain has had some big plays but not really the Juggernaugt I was expecting...Trinity has looked vintage playing the same football I hasve seen so many times this year. SM goes into the half with a bit of momentum after a big blocked kick. Trinity picks the ball up to crank up the 3rd . . I think points are imperative for the lions.Hope it continues to be a good one.

That Washington boy better use his ankle weights more if he is going to play in the SEC. He has got dusted twice. You think im joking but im not.

come on Roy .Im dying to know. Who are you realy? havent seen you use words like dusted before. You are truely a funny guy. Love the fudge rounds and hot coco bit. Save Alot is the best bit going on coacht. Take this stuff on the road man. You could be the next Ernest.

I've seen two different players for Signal Mountain run away from the Washington kid for Trinity Christian. Sure he has a ton of yardage passing but he's really a non-factor on defense. Not anywhere near as fast as I thought, very small and skinny, not physical in run support and takes plays off on defense. Maybe he's not feeling well or something today but I sure don't see the hype for this kid but what do I know he was recruited by every SEC school plus many other big-time colleges.