Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Troll and his flock of FSSAA is FINALLY gittin' on the road. Plan to go watch Baylor win the first Gold Ball for Region 6 tonight. Once all the rich folk leave town, I might go ahead and setup tonight. If not, then at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Hopin to setup in front of the tennis courts if possible. You won't have trouble finding me. Big Black Suburban. See you hosers there.:thumb:

Go cheer on the other 1/2 of our mountain boys: Matthew & Patrick Oellerich, Joe Wolf, Heath Belcher, Spencer Craig, Nic Bullard, David Brody, Baker Bell, James Bird, Robert Stagmaier, etc...Then there are those that went to McCallie...

Maybe one day we can keep all our mtn boys home.

All the other programs I've been envolved in have been losers including my Iowa State Cyclones. People don't trash talk them too much...well...except for their own "fans". But now I'm starting to see the truth in that statement.

oh and...much better than the import/export business in this economy.

:roflol:

Art...just go look at some Alcoa and M'vlle threads, or any other team that is going to be in contention every year. You'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

As for Clarence and his wondering why we have the bulge on FCS in football...3 words: Total Domination, holmes!

Old Pirate says them birds from Signal is goin to do some cruising come Saturday. OP heard the Chattanooga Airport gave clearance for a test fly by @ Finley today. Them youngons from TC is goin to git earholed. Leastways good luck to both teams for the great seasons and hopefully all the youngons come thru injury free. The Eagles from Signal is goin to look likes a flock of War Eagles. Dad burnit, we knows how them War Eagles sore........................................................:thumb:

GO WAR EAGLES

Dang OP, did you move to Bridgeport or something?

Hope some of you fans out there will keep ole ReitzFan in your thoughts. I have developed a pretty serious infection and I may not get to work the TCA radio broadcast as a result on Saturday. I will find out if the doctor releases me on Friday morning.

You will be in my thoughts and my prayers! You have been on the sidelines for every game this season haven't you? You need to be there so I hope that you will have an ultrafast and complete recovery.