Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Go cheer on the other 1/2 of our mountain boys: Matthew & Patrick Oellerich, Joe Wolf, Heath Belcher, Spencer Craig, Nic Bullard, David Brody, Baker Bell, James Bird, Robert Stagmaier, etc...Then there are those that went to McCallie...

Maybe one day we can keep all our mtn boys home.

If you kept all the students (not just football players) you'd probably be in AAA/6A.

Okay TCA The stage is set for you now BAylor goes down to ensworth in he 4th. No one is giving you a chance. Sounds like an upset brewing. Get in there and shock those east TN boys. :thumb:

Well...the Signal South loss was disappointing. Can't play that way and win.:wacko:

Troll will still take 2 out of 3.

Time fer my little Pirate buddies to go to work. Ought to be one heck of a game. Troll's hopin' to be setup by the tennis courts, west side of south endzone. If they run me off from there, I'll be over by the coliseum in the "RV parking area".

Everybody drop by if you can. Chili, cold & hot beverages, and a PROPANE HEATER. Hopefully, TV too.:thumb:

Boom goes the dynamite on Baylor!! Region 6 OVER-RATED (you all know the chant); one down two to go! SM can only hope to keep it this close!

BAYLOR (10-2) 21

ENSWORTH (10-2) 28

The Boom was the mercy rule put on the west TN team.

Webb 42

St George 7

Getting beat by the #1 team in the state on a last second play was certainly not a boom.

Lets keep a tally on the gold balls,

East TN 1

Middle TN 1

West TN 0

Looks like the west has some work to do. BOOM!!!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Okay TCA The stage is set for you now BAylor goes down to ensworth in he 4th. No one is giving you a chance. Sounds like an upset brewing. Get in there and shock those east TN boys. :thumb:

Another TCA rocket scientist. What line of reasoning did you use for this post? Was it that the #1 team in the state and favorite (Ensworth) actually won the game and beat the underdog (Baylor)? Or was it something else? Please enlighten us all on how this game set the stage. :roflolk:

Boom goes the dynamite on Baylor!! Region 6 OVER-RATED (you all know the chant); one down two to go! SM can only hope to keep it this close!

BAYLOR (10-2) 21

ENSWORTH (10-2) 28

Ah yes - Ensworth totally dominated the whole game and exposed that overrated region 6 team as posers.

Baylor was the biggest underdog of the 3 and yet Ensworth didn't have a lead until the very last seconds - on a controversial TD to win the game. And that 1st down on their last drive was inches short - still scratching my head on that one. Baylor lost - no doubt but Ensworth needed a little help from the refs.

Not sure what they are teaching you out in W TN but you may want to crack that dusty dictionary of yours and lookup the word overrated.

I must admit that the forecast of rain concerns me. Speed is one of our tools as well as no/low TOs. A wet field is sure to have some neutralizing effects on speed and a wet ball is harder to hold on to. Still looking for a W but not sure this will be a typical SM game.

I'm looking forward to the game but I’ll be glad when it’s over.

I must admit that the forecast of rain concerns me. Speed is one of our tools as well as no/low TOs. A wet field is sure to have some neutralizing effects on speed and a wet ball is harder to hold on to. Still looking for a W but not sure this will be a typical SM game.

I'm looking forward to the game but I’ll be glad when it’s over.

i gauruntee that washington boy cant run real fast if its raining you thinking im joking but im not