Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Another brilliant post! Lets see SP is killing JB and might even mercy rule them. So you think there are teams from west TN that compare to them. If there is why aren't they playing them today instead of this overwhelmed JB team.

Lest just go ahead and add up the gold balls so far.

East TN 2

Middle TN 2

West TN 0

I expect east TN to have 3 after Alcoa comes out and takes care of business. :roflolk:

TN has 16 districts, divide that by 3 and SP and SM end up classified as Middle Tn...not East. I corrected your post and added the Alcoa game. I'm gonna say all said and done the middle wins 5, east wins 3, and the west...well you know they play good basketball over there. :roflol:

You gotta give rodmac credit for his cajones and his enthusiam. Based on his predictions and the thunder of his words, he ain't got a clue but he isn't in doubt.

First of all, my blood runs deep purple TCAEE. A lion fan I am.

It is the brash SM fans that are clueless about the thunder they will feel tomorrow. The lions will win.

Well we did our part of bringing one of two district 6 titles back to town...people do not realize how good Signal is...We are good and they beat us..the game could have went either way but they won...with that said...They will mercy rule in this game like we did tonight...

Signal by 42

Edited by powerp

1st of all you smart mouthed east tn jerk Im not from TCA just trying to support the west. Whats it to you. 2nd over confidence is a bitter pill if your team does not hold up to your expectations. 3rd Im glad to see that you are so bothered by such a simple post. It represents your flawed sence of confidence. Pride cometh before a fall. Thats it I done with you.

Tennessee is Tennessee, three Grand Divisions, each unique and wonderful; no place like it on earth. Our passion and willingness to stand for what we believe is right and true makes us all Volunteers.

We'll see if TCA can keep it close. SM will score early and often. Weather affects both sides; it is silly to worry about that on a synthetic field.

SM will not be flat, SM will not be over confident. SM will show up with healthy confidence, and with a chip on their shoulder - a dangerous mix.

SM will have many people in the stands, and we will be the 'home team' by any measure.

SM will play their game and score 28 in the first half. Another 24 in the second half. Catch us if you can, TCA.

It's SM's game to lose, and it can happen, but that will require a miracle. Maybe TCA has one coming.

God speed to all. See you tomorrow.

SM 52, TCA 13

Well we did our part of bringing one of two district 6 titles back to town...people do not realize how good Signal is...We are good and they beat us..the game could have went either way but they won...with that said...They will mercy rule in this game like we did tonight...

Signal by 42

Awesome showing today. Another entry on the US 72 sign. I love it.

I feared the unknown in Jo Byrnes. Mr. Hale was incredible.

Get your shades out: the future looks bright inside The Beene.

Best of fortunes to everbody tomorrow. If our Eagles play to ther potential tomorrow, like our little Pirate buddies did, it will be a rough day for TCA. Guess it will be determined tomorrow.

Met 30-40 CoachT'ers today. Good Party. Everbody stop by tomorrow and try the SS's Shrimp Jambalaya. Troll's up in the "RV Tailgating" lot between the Coliseum and tennis courts. Be there all day. If anybody sees CoachT, tell him to come by the Troll's tent, or I'll get my feelings hurt.:mellow:

Praying for a hard fought, injury free game tomorrow.:thumb: goin to bed now

First of all, my blood runs deep purple TCAEE. A lion fan I am.

It is the brash SM fans that are clueless about the thunder they will feel tomorrow. The lions will win.

We aren't trying to be mean rodmac were just being honest.Talk about clueless. Thats you. If we do hear any thunder it will be coming from God above not from the Lions. I hear there is a prediction of rain. Should slow JW down some unless he can walk on water. No wait, that was JC that walked on water not JW. No miracles for TCA this time. The Eagles will have no mercy. They are in Cookeville to make a statement and claim the respect they deserve.

Go Eagles. Win State

Edited by smtnfan