Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Congrats to Signal Mountain! A great run through the playoffs with big wins over TC and FC, today's blowout was explanation point on a great season. That win back in September over SP was another big part of your overall season resume.

BTW, all you guys complaining about classification need to give it a rest. I don't remember any Pirate fans crying about their 1A team going up against our 4A Pounders. It's 11 on 11 fellas. Well today looked more like 11 on 3. Congrats again on the big win and state championship!

it's called an exclamation point. and you're an idiot when it comes to understanding why teams are classified and the advantage/disadvantages of larger/smaller enrollments. thumb[1].gif

congrats to my friends as signal. thumb[1].gif

Here's YOUR clue. When SM hoists up the silver, it means they weren't able to back up the brash talk of their disrespecting fans here on coach T. Apparently you were told that if you are going to dream, dream big!

I tried to tell you rodmac. We win. You Lose. It aint bragging if you can back it up. Great 1st quarter though. See ya, we're moving on up.

Dodge....ain't gonna git no respect, son. respect.gif

Don't sweat the small stuff. Signal Mountain Eagles is 2010 2a State Champions fer a reason. Don't matter who is willing to acknowledge the sacrifice, determination, and skill required of a Champion. People who know...well, they know. And...people who don't... well, they don't. dude.gif

troll congrats on attaining the "BIG PRIZE" tell those kids to be proud of their accomplishments. thumb[1].gif

we had a blast yesterday and we'll see ya again soon. you, hermit and the goat need to look me and seven up next time you're in the area. thumb[1].gif

im sick of everyone still complaining about signal. we started out sluggish, but then we went back to the wing T and then went on a 49-7 run. were easily the best team in the state. a state championship after 2 varsity seasons. i wish people would respect that and talk about next year later. give signal some glory and respect for once please

Best team in 2A for sure. But to say we have given you no respect is wrong. There have been only two TCA posters on coacht since the game. TCAEE and me. We have had to play bigger, faster, stronger teams all year long and the kids were just plain exausted by the second quarter today. Its a long season and the boys have fought through alot, they just fell a little short today.

I think that most TCA fans are just discouraged because they have seen the fight in these kids week in and week out, and no one wanted to see it end this way today. The difference in the game was depth. Plain and simple... TCA played all out the first two quarters and then ran out of gas. Signal had the luxery of going to the bench and pulling fresh bodies out to play.

Now for all you Jabriel Haters out there, give the kid a break for once. ONE time. Obviously Nick Saben knows what he is doing, or else he wouldnt be at Alabama.

The kid does it all for TCA. It begins and ends with him!

Imagine if his talent could be surrounded by more of the same where teams couldnt simply key on him all game long.

The fact that he did what he did all season long and had the numbers and success he had speaks volumes for him. Also makes the ones he does it to look worse when they hate on him.

Just sayin.... Glad to see a good game today. Congrats to TCA and Signal on their seasons. Best wishes in the future Eagles.

im sick of everyone still complaining about signal. we started out sluggish, but then we went back to the wing T and then went on a 49-7 run. were easily the best team in the state. a state championship after 2 varsity seasons. i wish people would respect that and talk about next year later. give signal some glory and respect for once please

Agreed, best 4A team in 2A this year :roll:

Best team in 2A for sure. But to say we have given you no respect is wrong. There have been only two TCA posters on coacht since the game. TCAEE and me. We have had to play bigger, faster, stronger teams all year long and the kids were just plain exausted by the second quarter today. Its a long season and the boys have fought through alot, they just fell a little short today.

I think that most TCA fans are just discouraged because they have seen the fight in these kids week in and week out, and no one wanted to see it end this way today. The difference in the game was depth. Plain and simple... TCA played all out the first two quarters and then ran out of gas. Signal had the luxery of going to the bench and pulling fresh bodies out to play.

Now for all you Jabriel Haters out there, give the kid a break for once. ONE time. Obviously Nick Saben knows what he is doing, or else he wouldnt be at Alabama.

The kid does it all for TCA. It begins and ends with him!

Imagine if his talent could be surrounded by more of the same where teams couldnt simply key on him all game long.

The fact that he did what he did all season long and had the numbers and success he had speaks volumes for him. Also makes the ones he does it to look worse when they hate on him.

Just sayin.... Glad to see a good game today. Congrats to TCA and Signal on their seasons. Best wishes in the future Eagles.

Troll wuzn't 'hating' on Jabriel. He is very good. Just couldn't handle Signal's pressure. Remember, I said he reminds me of Eric Berry with his closing skills. When the big boys git him to the trainin' table and in the weight room, he could be a Saturday afternoon star in the secondary.:thumb: