Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

We'll see. I have it from a pretty good source within the school. But It would not be the first time I was wrong.

I've got a feeling CoachU is Coach Eubanks. As in the AD at Centennial. I would say his info is better than yours.

My source says CHS has getten well over 80 resumes in less then two weeks and several top quality coaches in the mix.

Rumor is that Ravenwood got far less, both in number and quality of resumes, and they have been taking resumes for a month. I have heard they have narrowed down to about 10. It sounds like there is one good one in the mix. The rest are mid-level coaches in both experience and success.

I've got a feeling CoachU is Coach Eubanks. As in the AD at Centennial. I would say his info is better than yours.

My source says CHS has getten well over 80 resumes in less then two weeks and several top quality coaches in the mix.

Rumor is that Ravenwood got far less, both in number and quality of resumes, and they have been taking resumes for a month. I have heard they have narrowed down to about 10. It sounds like there is one good one in the mix. The rest are mid-level coaches in both experience and success.

yo taco - who is the one good one? who are the mid-levels? who are the 10? also - is eubanks going to be th head coach at centennial?

BitternessResentment.jpg

I would suggest you ante up on your rumor mill to save credence.

You speaking positive about Centennial is good but speaking poorly of Ravenwood is out of shear desperation and a pathetic attempt to make Centennial situation sound better. It’s the tiny p syndrome.

If you can’t stand on your own two feet, sit down.

BitternessResentment.jpg

I would suggest you ante up on your rumor mill to save credence.

You speaking positive about Centennial is good but speaking poorly of Ravenwood is out of shear desperation and a pathetic attempt to make Centennial situation sound better. It’s the tiny p syndrome.

If you can’t stand on your own two feet, sit down.

Well this certainly ranks as one of the most foolish and immature posts ever. Ante up for what purpose? Speaking poorly how?

Just stating the facts as I have been told them, dear little child. Sorry if that is upsetting to you. My words came directly from an insider. You've got some good choices in the pool, but only one that really stands out. Not sure you will get him, but hope you do.

Your obvious angst toward CHS is the typical response of the Ravenwood whiners that cant get over themselves and cut their nose off in the rezoning despite their face.

If and when they open a high school in the nolensville area, your football will be hurt even more. RHS numbers are shrinking, you have entitled parents that try to control everything, and you have a principal that is not very big on athletics. All of that is known. That makes RHS a less appealing place to coach for most coaches. Especially when you can go three miles away and have the exact opposite, plus a great talent base and open zoning. Thats a no brainer for a coach with a little brains and vision. I'm not really sure how that is me speaking poorly of Ravenwood. Thats just the known facts and the word on the street.

Good luck on your football hire. As I have said before, good luck to both schools with their hires.

yo taco - who is the one good one? who are the mid-levels? who are the 10? also - is eubanks going to be th head coach at centennial?

Dont want to burn my source, but there is a good one in the hunt from a couple of counties away. The mid-levels are good guys, mostly locals, young with lots of energy but lacking head coaching experience for the most part.

Dont want to burn my source, but there is a good one in the hunt from a couple of counties away. The mid-levels are good guys, mostly locals, young with lots of energy but lacking head coaching experience for the most part.

i hear you, but why would naming candidates burn your source? unless the candidate is your source... plus, why would crabtree leave beech?

i hear you, but why would naming candidates burn your source? unless the candidate is your source... plus, why would crabtree leave beech?

The candidate is not my source. Cant answer the other questions. Remember, I didnt name any names. That was for a reason.

Remember "Six Degrees of Seperation" ? In a small county, its more like two degrees. Knowing who to ask is as important as what to ask.