Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Ui

:thumb::thumb :Hey Sarah take a chill pill, and don't be so hard on Coach.It's true that playing the game does not make you a great coach, but Coach D. has only been a head coach one year and I am sure he has a list of things he would have done different. If you are a fan of the Eagles then buy your season tickets; support all the fundraising events that go to help the team, wear your blue and green/gold with pride, be positive with the kids, encourage them to do theair best, and sit in the stands on Friday night giving them the support they deserve after going through 9 months of lifting, running, conditioning, etc so that they can play the great game of High School Football. :thumb:

Air Raid, you are right high school football is a great game but to all , I am taking a poll here....

After reading Airraids reply to me is he/she a

A. cheerleader

B. Prez of booster club

C. A mom

D. Dysons wife

E. Dr CAMPBELL

AIR RAID, how about I skip all the above-mentioned you said I should do, and I will just donate a lot of cash to the program, maybe they can name a practice facility after me. This way like the u conn booster I can have a say in the hiring of a new coach ....

Look your rah rah speech was lovely, but let's get real here.... I played all the games you suggested so I know how to play by the booster, parent, role...if I may my son played for coach pat at Northwestern so save me the speech....

Dyson was way over his head last year. Yes it was his fiesta year but you are gravely mistaken if you think things will soar at Indy in the future..

Talent wise team is down,throw in Rector at CHS,Summit raiding some players, Franklin and Brentwood reloading like normal, very tough non region schedule and most importantaly Dysons lack of coaching skills you better buy a lot of tshirts and hot chocalate to support the coffers at Indy.

Dyson ,token coaching at Fra as reciever coach,mostly part time at that,some other minor stints elsewhere,mind you none as an ocord or dcord.

Yet his love affair with top brass at Indy gets him the AD job and head coach job over Webb and a few others.....

Grab your pom poms, wear your Dyson jersey to the games and go go ihs rah rah we have spirit yes we do

AIR RAID, how about I skip all the above-mentioned you said I should do, and I will just donate a lot of cash to the program, maybe they can name a practice facility after me. This way like the u conn booster I can have a say in the hiring of a new coach ....

Look your rah rah speech was lovely, but let's get real here.... I played all the games you suggested so I know how to play by the booster, parent, role...if I may my son played for coach pat at Northwestern so save me the speech....

Dyson was way over his head last year. Yes it was his fiesta year but you are gravely mistaken if you think things will soar at Indy in the future..

Talent wise team is down,throw in Rector at CHS,Summit raiding some players, Franklin and Brentwood reloading like normal, very tough non region schedule and most importantaly Dysons lack of coaching skills you better buy a lot of tshirts and hot chocalate to support the coffers at Indy.

Dyson ,token coaching at Fra as reciever coach,mostly part time at that,some other minor stints elsewhere,mind you none as an ocord or dcord.

Yet his love affair with top brass at Indy gets him the AD job and head coach job over Webb and a few others.....

Grab your pom poms, wear your Dyson jersey to the games and go go ihs rah rah we have spirit yes we do

Sara - What exactly is a "token coach"? what do you mean? Surely you wouldn't go there....

Sara - What exactly is a "token coach"? what do you mean? Surely you wouldn't go there....

Please read his post more carefully. Notice he says token, as in minimal, coaching, not token coach. Translation, he did not have the experience to be a head coach.

Edited by BT Mafia

Dang sarah your doing some strong preaching and politicking...rave on brother :roflol:

Ui

Air Raid, you are right high school football is a great game but to all , I am taking a poll here....

After reading Airraids reply to me is he/she a

A. cheerleader

B. Prez of booster club

C. A mom

D. Dysons wife

E. Dr CAMPBELL

:thumb: I don't care what you say; Now that's funny!!! Great reply I can see I am barking up the wrong tree; so best of luck to the INDY family. :thumb:

:thumb: I don't care what you say; Now that's funny!!! Great reply I can see I am barking up the wrong tree; so best of luck to the INDY family. :thumb:

Airraid , I am on your side and I hope I am wrong with my take on Dyson , but I really don't see it.. I know all coaches need to start somewhere but he never put any quality time as a coach ie as a offensive or defensive cord yet he lands a job at one of the best regions in the state..... did u look at the schedule this year.

Hogan love the new pic

Shuman taught Special Needs as well as his wife before Wellness. Rector always taught History - European and was told to be very good as teacher.

Rector was always good at knowing where the players were off the field. If there is a party, he may show up uninvited to check on his players to see if they are doing anything they shouldn't. He would recruit spies ( his CIA background) to fill him in otherwise and you would never know who the spies are.

Warn your player this nonsense as well as anything you can think of will not be tolerated nor showing up for workout or practice. Here a warning for Mommies and Daddy's wanting to complain about playing time, don't do it if you ever want to see junior on the football field again...ever.

What I can't understand is why Shuman as head coach did the direct opposite of Rector. Shuman is a very good line coach but I guess he needs Rector there kicking him in the rear for motivational purpose.

Not a Rector fan and I think their were a lot at Ravenwood who thought Rector had worn out his welcome.

Edited by BankofDad

Not a Rector fan and I think their were a lot at Ravenwood who thought Rector had worn out his welcome.

Bear crawls up and down the smoking hot track during the hot summer that fried and ripped flesh the players hands, causing emergency room and doctors visits for burn and wound treatment almost done him in his last season at Ravenwood. It was the only time that I can remember Rector doing a public apology in front of parents, players, administration, and coaches. It reminded me of General Patton slapping the soldier for cowardice in the medical unit, then distastefully apologizing to the entire Seventh Army.

It gave the players a football memory to carry with them the rest of their lives. They all survived to tell their future sons the story of that day. Yes, Rector was forgiven by most because it was innocent mistake. Players previously performed bear crawls and push ups on the track before but the conditions of the track being black polyurethane with the rubber granules surface on sun baked hot summer day can tenderized, fry, and bleed the bare hands up pretty good as witness during bear crawls. It was important lesson to the players not to tick off the coach. If you do, make sure you are not near to the track but close to the sand pit.

• Upvote 1

Bear crawls up and down the smoking hot track during the hot summer that fried and ripped flesh the players hands, causing emergency room and doctors visits for burn and wound treatment almost done him in his last season at Ravenwood. It was the only time that I can remember Rector doing a public apology in front of parents, players, administration, and coaches. It reminded me of General Patton slapping the soldier for cowardice in the medical unit, then distastefully apologizing to the entire Seventh Army.

It gave the players a football memory to carry with them the rest of their lives. They all survived to tell their future sons the story of that day. Yes, Rector was forgiven by most because it was innocent mistake. Players previously performed bear crawls and push ups on the track before but the conditions of the track being black polyurethane with the rubber granules surface on sun baked hot summer day can tenderized, fry, and bleed the bare hands up pretty good as witness during bear crawls. It was important lesson to the players not to tick off the coach. If you do, make sure you are not near to the track but close to the sand pit.

That is just plain stupid on his part, just goes to show you just because you go to college it doesn't make you smarter than someone that has common sense. If that story is true, that is pitiful.