Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Well regardless if it is not rumor or not, what gives you the right to judge this man??? I wonder what skeletons that you have in your closet? Hey taco, why don't you tell us your real name and then we can do a check on you? No reason to rip on another coach. Let's end this and talk about what Ravenwood does now.

I fail to see where I have judged anyone. A little sensitive are we? Don't like Ravenwood being the butt of jokes?

The man made a mistake. There is no judgement there. RHS takes a black eye on this one and we all move on. Get over it.

Hope you are not asked to have a background check. Skeletons are in everyone's closet. This is a big time violation of the man code.

RHS is the one that violated the man code. They let him go for it. Duh.

So no one wants to talk about the truth on here? Get real.

The man made a mistake in his past. RHS found out about it a little too late. They look a little silly, the man goes back home, the search continues, and life goes on.

Considering that RHS's #1 and #2 choices removed their name from consideration, and RHS got desperate to make a hire and rushed into it, they have egg on their face. Stand up for it, man up for it, and move on.

Those that are not real stand on your own two feet men, keep trying to make excuses and come after me for only posting the reality of the situation. I know there will be lots that will take me up on the offer.

RHS is the one that violated the man code. They let him go for it. Duh.

So no one wants to talk about the truth on here? Get real.

The man made a mistake in his past. RHS found out about it a little too late. They look a little silly, the man goes back home, the search continues, and life goes on.

Considering that RHS's #1 and #2 choices removed their name from consideration, and RHS got desperate to make a hire and rushed into it, they have egg on their face. Stand up for it, man up for it, and move on.

Those that are not real stand on your own two feet men, keep trying to make excuses and come after me for only posting the reality of the situation. I know there will be lots that will take me up on the offer.

Ok, I get it Mr. Taco, but I still have a problem when people want to talk bad about coaches. That is what I am standing up for here. I do not have an ties to RHS and have only been on their campus once when I went to a game there when they played Smyrna. I do have a problem with people trying to get on here and be Smart***** and spread gossip about coaches. So Mr. Taco, How do you know this guy was not RHS's first choice? You are the one that said the first two choices pulled out? All I am saying is leave the guy alone. I guess it is not rumor then and he did have a problem with something in his past, but were you perfect? My friends in Williamson County tell me that someone at the central office pulled the plug on this guy.

I have one question for you Mr. Taco. Since the school is the one that violated your "man code" then I guess you were not one of the three coaches that they wanted and you feel violated so you must "tell the truth" the way you see it. :roflol:

Ok, I get it Mr. Taco, but I still have a problem when people want to talk bad about coaches. That is what I am standing up for here. I do not have an ties to RHS and have only been on their campus once when I went to a game there when they played Smyrna. I do have a problem with people trying to get on here and be Smart***** and spread gossip about coaches. So Mr. Taco, How do you know this guy was not RHS's first choice? You are the one that said the first two choices pulled out? All I am saying is leave the guy alone. I guess it is not rumor then and he did have a problem with something in his past, but were you perfect? My friends in Williamson County tell me that someone at the central office pulled the plug on this guy.

I have one question for you Mr. Taco. Since the school is the one that violated your "man code" then I guess you were not one of the three coaches that they wanted and you feel violated so you must "tell the truth" the way you see it. :roflol:

Someone else siad I had broken the man code. I responded to that. I am a retired old man and have no interest in coaching, only watching.

Its only gossip if it is speculation. There is no speculation here. It is what it is. Sorry you don't like it, but that is not bad mouthing or being a "smart*****."

Someone at Central Office did pull the plug and it is because of what they found. RHS jumped too soon on door #3 when their top choices decided that the birds nest wasnt the place they wanted to coach.

And in response to your "one question" (you actually had 4) the truth the way I see it is the same way the courts saw it 7 years ago in the coaches past. Think they felt violated?

Someone else siad I had broken the man code. I responded to that. I am a retired old man and have no interest in coaching, only watching.

Its only gossip if it is speculation. There is no speculation here. It is what it is. Sorry you don't like it, but that is not bad mouthing or being a "smart*****."

Someone at Central Office did pull the plug and it is because of what they found. RHS jumped too soon on door #3 when their top choices decided that the birds nest wasnt the place they wanted to coach.

And in response to your "one question" (you actually had 4) the truth the way I see it is the same way the courts saw it 7 years ago in the coaches past. Think they felt violated?

Taco, give it up...you're busted. As much as you say you know, you really don't while making yourself foolish. You make stuff up, state untrue rumors without facts to back it up.

I'm still trying to figure out how you went one day from kids attending Centennial one day and suddenly turned into retired old man. Best I can tell you are about 15 or 16 and trying to play in a man's world.