Gordonsville @ FCS Friday night

GreenFog

Well District 8 starts early this year. The tigers come to Possumtown this Friday night.

Your Comments?

I just looked at the Tigers schedule and they have played 7 games to FCS 1. Advantage Tigers

Gordonsville is 1-6 and FCS is 1-0. Advantage FCS (both play tonite)

Kyle Neal will be eligible to play his first game (had to sit out 2 games for a STUPID ejection in football). Those refs were from Signal Mtn no doubt. Still will be without shooting guard Dalton Patterson who is injured and hopefully be back for the Dec Christmas tourney Dec 28-30.

My prediction.....FCS takes this one in their home opener

hopefully tonight will give them a little more confidence and get some guys in a rhythm. cuz FCS cant come out against G ville like they did Eagleville and expect to come out with a win

Great 1st half.....BAD 3rd qtr.....average 4th gives us a 15 pt win. Went to sleep in the 3rd qtr...but we did hit our foul shots down the stretch. I thought we pulled out and played the clock too quick in the 4th???

I know you hear this on every topic but the refs last night were awful. That one black ref made it a point to call against us and then the young white boy needs to stay with middle school or jr pro until he knows what's going on.....

Great 1st half.....BAD 3rd qtr.....average 4th gives us a 15 pt win. Went to sleep in the 3rd qtr...but we did hit our foul shots down the stretch. I thought we pulled out and played the clock too quick in the 4th???

I know you hear this on every topic but the refs last night were awful. That one black ref made it a point to call against us and then the young white boy needs to stay with middle school or jr pro until he knows what's going on.....

wow!!! always the refs. black ref and white ref you fcs folks are amazing!

From the other side of the floor refs were consistently inconsistent. One minute they let them play and the next they call touch fouls.

From the other side of the floor refs were consistently inconsistent. One minute they let them play and the next they call touch fouls.

well dispite the bad officiating and the 2 bullcrap technicals, the friendship boys played through it and still came out with a 15 point win. i assume they will be ready to play gordonsville friday night, especially with it being the home opener for the commanders.

the boys in green came away with a big win tonight to start off the district play this year. their next district game is also at home next thursday night against watertown. but first they have to play at westmoreland tuesday night. good luck to them and i hope they have a great season.

Atmosphere at FCS was incredible esp for the boys game. Signs in the stands saying "Welcome to Cleave-land" seemed to get crowd and boys team in the groove. No contest from the Tigers in this one! Go Green

Atmosphere at FCS was incredible esp for the boys game. Signs in the stands saying "Welcome to Cleave-land" seemed to get crowd and boys team in the groove. No contest from the Tigers in this one! Go Green

The G-ville boys were looking in the crowd before the game when the student section was getting in their heads. The G men did not bring their best to FCS. Atleast i hope not cuz it was a slaughter in the first half. they will definitely put up a better fight the next time these two teams meet