Harpeth Hall Girls Basketball

No1Likes

Harpeth Hall is a team that everyone should watch out for over the next two years. They have a wide array of good freshmen and sophomores. OVer the next few years they will fight for several state championships.

They will be good this year as well. They are missing one sophomore named Emily Apple right now who has had shoulder problems but especially when she comes back they will be a nice team to compete with Ensworth in Division II

Harpeth Hall is a team that everyone should watch out for over the next two years. They have a wide array of good freshmen and sophomores. OVer the next few years they will fight for several state championships.

They will be good this year as well. They are missing one sophomore named Emily Apple right now who has had shoulder problems but especially when she comes back they will be a nice team to compete with Ensworth in Division II

Not only do they have good young talent, but they are very well coached. They could use one more true post player.

Not only do they have good young talent, but they are very well coached. They could use one more true post player.

I'm afraid I disagree. I have seen both HH and EHS play and this year it will be an EHS blow-out. They have way too many athletes for HH and they are young also. They play 2 Jrs, 3 soph, and three freshman.

I agree that HH is well coached and she gets as much out of her teams as you can get. The only D2 E/M team that will complete with EHS is BA as they return all five starters.