Riverdale's Cedric Carroll

hoopsguru12

Heard that Cedric Carroll of Riverdale beat up a freahman basketball player and sent him to the hospital???? And he only got suspended from school.....?? I wonder if the new coach there has any discipline and will kick him off the team, or is he like burks and sweep this under the rug too??? :unsure:

I hate it for the freshman player, Cedric should be arrested!!!!!! From what I heard the kids face is pretty beat up.....one word ASSULT!!!!

Edited by hoopsguru12

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that Cedric Carroll of Riverdale beat up a freahman basketball player and sent him to the hospital???? And he only got suspended from school.....?? I wonder if the new coach there has any discipline and will kick him off the team, or is he like burks and sweep this under the rug too??? :unsure:

I hate it for the freshman player, Cedric should be arrested!!!!!! From what I heard the kids face is pretty beat up.....one word ASSULT!!!!

I have no idea about this situation and i do not condone this situation either HOWEVER when we were kids we would get in a fight shake hands and it would be over now when we get in a fight he should be kicked off the team taken to jail and throw the key away...now you are saying this and you dont know what happen...did the other kid throw the first punch did he entice it what happened so whatever happened slow the role til ALL OF THE TRUTH beofre we punish the kid and destroy his reputation on coachT

Ben Dotson still stirring things up like you did down here at White County? You should probably just worry about your own team. By the way use spell check. And I do not know the details but this is no place to be discussing this.

My son has played AAU with Cedric the past couple of years and i have never seen the young man do anything like this. He's a good kid, not sure what happened with this incident but i would make sure i had all the facts before i made any accusations or assumtions as to what did or didn't happen and to what should or shouldn't happen to him. Ced is a good young man, has always been very well mannered when i've been around him so i can't imagine him fighting unless provoked.

My son has played AAU with Cedric the past couple of years and i have never seen the young man do anything like this. He's a good kid, not sure what happened with this incident but i would make sure i had all the facts before i made any accusations or assumtions as to what did or didn't happen and to what should or shouldn't happen to him. Ced is a good young man, has always been very well mannered when i've been around him so i can't imagine him fighting unless provoked.

I think you have your Cedric's mixed up. Cedric Williams WAS at Riverdale but is now at Siegel. Cedric Carroll who is the player now at Riverdale is a punk. He was kicked off of Siegel's team when he was a fresh and sent to an alternative school for things I'm not going to mention on CoachT. I can totally see him doing something like this. We will see Woodson's true colors here if he keeps this kid and tollerates these actions in his program.

Oh goodness, I come back to this? And I am sure you know the details, or are you just a little upset he's no longer playing for you? If not, why would you, of all people, start a thread about this? Anyway, I know he is suspended from school, and hence playing, from last week though the 1st week of January, that's pretty severe if you ask me. Good luck to Coach Woodson.

I actually heard about this too and it's unfortunate...I had a run in with Ced Carroll myself and from experience he is not a well mannered, good kid. It will be interesting to see how the coach handles the situation. Athletes are held at a higher standard but Riverdale is also seeing success with him on the court so they may be more tolerant.

I actually heard about this too and it's unfortunate...I had a run in with Ced Carroll myself and from experience he is not a well mannered, good kid. It will be interesting to see how the coach handles the situation. Athletes are held at a higher standard but Riverdale is also seeing success with him on the court so they may be more tolerant.

Ha, you've been awfully quite since joining Coach T, can't keep up with all the identities? LOL Was #23 a well mannered, good kid for Siegel?

Ha, you've been awfully quite since joining Coach T, can't keep up with all the identities? LOL Was #23 a well mannered, good kid for Siegel?

Excuse me? I have a son that plays for Siegel. I have no idea what you are talking about as far as identities go. Look at my profile, I have nothing to hide. I will not post what Ced did to me and my family on here but I have very strong feelings about that kid. So, this incident doesn't surprise me. I do know that he was given plenty of chances at Siegel and he blew them all. Yes, his brother played at Siegel and I think Dotson even got him a scholarship to play college ball. His brother is the one that had a heart transplant.