Riverdale's Cedric Carroll

hoopsguru12

Ha, you've been awfully quite since joining Coach T, can't keep up with all the identities? LOL Was #23 a well mannered, good kid for Siegel?

I don't remember Siegel having any trouble out of #23. Please feel me in. And if you are comparing him to the person who is the topic of this thread, #23 was never remanded to an alternative school for possession. Ced's brother Neil played at Siegel but they are no where near the same kid. Neil was a little lazy and lacked focus but Ced is nothing but a punk. Thats just a dumb comment about #23 for Siegel. Please fill us in almighty Randy.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question for ya...why do you Oakland goofs always think every post on here about Siegel is written by our Coach? Do you know how stupid that is?...How imature that thinking is? Siegel supporters don't assume all Oakland posts are written by Coach Wright. You really show your lack of brain power with those comments. My son is a senior on Siegel's team...but by all means, please continue to think I am the Head Coach of Siegel High's basketball team posing as someone else making comments on this forum. Makes me giggle.

well since yall are draging a HIGH SCHOOL KID THROUGH THE MUD ON HERE and my guess is no one knows the details I do know the details so before you go name calling and accusing you MIGHT WANT TO GET FACTS before you judge an incident...ill put it this way..if this had happened 20 years ago nothing would have been done to him PERIOD...

Why did Carroll leave Siegel?? Didnt his brother play at siegel????

My guess would be because of all the transfers into Siegel High.

I don't remember Siegel having any trouble out of #23. Please feel me in. And if you are comparing him to the person who is the topic of this thread, #23 was never remanded to an alternative school for possession. Ced's brother Neil played at Siegel but they are no where near the same kid. Neil was a little lazy and lacked focus but Ced is nothing but a punk. Thats just a dumb comment about #23 for Siegel. Please fill us in almighty Randy.

Wasn't #23 kicked off the football team? What about #20 a few years ago who led the entire state in technical fouls?!?

Here's a question for ya...why do you Oakland goofs always think every post on here about Siegel is written by our Coach? Do you know how stupid that is?...How imature that thinking is? Siegel supporters don't assume all Oakland posts are written by Coach Wright. You really show your lack of brain power with those comments. My son is a senior on Siegel's team...but by all means, please continue to think I am the Head Coach of Siegel High's basketball team posing as someone else making comments on this forum. Makes me giggle.

It's called history, do your research...right warriormom? :roflol: Where there's smoke there's fire. And when he starts posting things about you, personally, in his posts, it's kinda hard to deny who's posting it, yet people still deny it. :roflol:

well since yall are draging a HIGH SCHOOL KID THROUGH THE MUD ON HERE and my guess is no one knows the details I do know the details so before you go name calling and accusing you MIGHT WANT TO GET FACTS before you judge an incident...ill put it this way..if this had happened 20 years ago nothing would have been done to him PERIOD...

I too got the story from someone who would know all the details, you are dead on with what I heard as well.