Fisher or Young

One is going to leave,who do you say it is?

What should've happened (Bud or the GM getting in VY's grill after the locker room incident)didn't happen- and the crisis began. I don't know if anyone could get away with publically castigating your boss like that in the real world. It had to have caused factions in the squad, with apparently the Texas boys and the young WR's taking Vince's side, and the older players shaking their heads. With VY's and Britt's injury, the offensive line having issues, this team couldn't score points. Plus, the LB's can't cover in space and the D-line is way too light.

IMO, Vince has pretty much hit his ceiling. You can't become Peyton, Brady, Breese or the like on just talent alone. VY is a 9-5 QB-period. He is what he is. He will win you some games, but Lord help us if he struggles, gets booed, or gets hurt.

Jeff needs to clean some house on his staff- and get fully staffed for next year if he wants to stay. Talking heads are drumming up the ignorant blogoshphere sycophants to fire Fisher. First of all, 95% of the people who say he hasn't won in 17 years can't realistically discuss the Houston years, the Oiler team makeup- they should only comment on the stay here in Nashville. The last two years have been rough- one winning streak, one losing streak, one winning streak, one losing streak. That has to be addressed. But I do know what he did with a consistent QB- and not the circus of PacMan, Albert, and VY. If I were him, I'd say the heck with this. I don't think the Titans want to lose Washburn, Munch, and Dinger. But you would if you lost Fisher. If VY stays, might as well make him the player coach!

• 4 weeks later...