new predictions

SWEETWATER

Smith Co. will fade. Trust me on that one. I did a little homework. Melton vs. Cannon Co. 10 wins and ZERO losses. Avg margin of victory against Cannon=25 ppg. Melton vs. Upperman 12-2. Avg margin of victory= 12 ppg.

Another assignment for you. Who are the last two coaches who have lost to Jackson co and how many years between the two? <_<

Great job of digging up stats. Now, let's move on and get behind THIS team. :thumb:

Discussing the mistakes made in Overton County doesn't mean that we don't support THIS team. That would be like saying that just because you talk about the president means that you don't support America. I for one support this team, but I don't think that talking about the foolish coaching change has anything to do with still wishing the best for the team. It is a lot easier to say things like 'time to move on' when you are one of the ones that supports something that is in the wrong.

Me saying that Coach Miller isn't half the coach that Coach Melton is doesn't mean that I don't want this team to be the best they can possibly be. Me saying this team won't ever be at the same level it once was under Coach Melton doesn't mean that I don't wish it still could be. Me saying this team has too much talent to lose to teams like Jackson Co. and Smith Co. doesn't mean that I don't cheer them on at the next game. Me saying Karma may act fast on LA doesn't mean that I want that to happen. Me saying I don't like Obama doesn't mean I don't support America.

Pointing out the facts doesn't make someone a non-supporter or a 'downer'. It just means that they see things for how they are.

Edited by DominanceLost

Another assignment for you. Who are the last two coaches who have lost to Jackson co and how many years between the two? <_<

Since 'Sportster90' doesn't seem to want to do his homework, I'll complete the assignment for him. Only one coach has lost to Jackson Co. since they moved down to single A and that includes two losses. A five point loss at home during the 06-07 season and a twenty-three point loss this year. You then have to go back to 03-04 when LA lost a two point decision while being coached by McCoin. At that time J.C. was in AA.

Since 'Sportster90' doesn't seem to want to do his homework, I'll complete the assignment for him. Only one coach has lost to Jackson Co. since they moved down to single A and that includes two losses. A five point loss at home during the 06-07 season and a twenty-three point loss this year. You then have to go back to 03-04 when LA lost a two point decision while being coached by McCoin. At that time J.C. was in AA.

Sorry I didn't get my homework finished. Here's some more digging though. Melton vs. Smith Co. 12-0. Avg score 73-47. But let's focus on THIS team.

Discussing the mistakes made in Overton County doesn't mean that we don't support THIS team. That would be like saying that just because you talk about the president means that you don't support America. I for one support this team, but I don't think that talking about the foolish coaching change has anything to do with still wishing the best for the team. It is a lot easier to say things like 'time to move on' when you are one of the ones that supports something that is in the wrong.

Me saying that Coach Miller isn't half the coach that Coach Melton is doesn't mean that I don't want this team to be the best they can possibly be. Me saying this team won't ever be at the same level it once was under Coach Melton doesn't mean that I don't wish it still could be. Me saying this team has too much talent to lose to teams like Jackson Co. and Smith Co. doesn't mean that I don't cheer them on at the next game. Me saying Karma may act fast on LA doesn't mean that I want that to happen. Me saying I don't like Obama doesn't mean I don't support America.

Pointing out the facts doesn't make someone a non-supporter or a 'downer'. It just means that they see things for how they are.

Come on DL, let it go. Your getting the thread wet with sarcasm! Go HOG-EYE!!

Edited by MountainDewMan

If JC wins again are ya'll gonna fire this coach too? :popcorneater:

Get over it rabbitranch! Even Pretty flowers wilt and die! Move on :thumb:

My Top 3 (Hope I'm Wrong)

1. Upperman

2. Cannon Co.

3. Livingston

A Bobby McWillams team will have Livingston for lunch from here on out. Upperman is a great fundamental and disciplined team and Livingston no longer has Coach Melton to counter McWillams. The part that I hope I am wrong on is Cannon finishing above Livingston. However, if Livingston continues to play without discipline and the street ball they are playing now, a well coached Cannon Co team may edge us for 2nd place. This district has suddenly became anyones to take.

Looks like the ole Cats have got back rolling again! Speaking of lunch--could I offer you some crow?

Looks like the ole Cats have got back rolling again! Speaking of lunch--could I offer you some crow?

Lets wait and see if we make it through the district tournament before you cook me up any crow. I don't think I would call beating 3 average district teams "Rolling". If those other district teams can do anything in the region tournament, then it might mean a little more.

Added by Blackberry Curve