District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

I hope Community shows improvement from last year. I think a player or 2 went to SCHS.

That's not good, they can't afford to lose players. Do they still have their starting pitcher? He played in the high school fall league in M'boro and looks to be improving a good bit, think he was #10.

Eagleville is supposed to scrimmage Columbia Academy and M'boro Central Magnet at Eagleville during the Cascade Play day this Saturday but it's looking like everybody will be washed out. Was hoping the rain would wait till Sunday. If that happens they scrimmage at Cannon Co. on Tuesday I believe.

Eagleville is supposed to scrimmage Columbia Academy and M'boro Central Magnet at Eagleville during the Cascade Play day this Saturday but it's looking like everybody will be washed out. Was hoping the rain would wait till Sunday. If that happens they scrimmage at Cannon Co. on Tuesday I believe.

Any word on if these games are going to be played and if not will they be rescheduled?

MTCS scrimmage on Tuesday vs. FRA. First pitch 4:00. One week 'til opening day.

Eagleville is at Cannon Co. at 4 pm tomorrow for scrimmage then the Cascade Play Day this weekend double header scrimmage/jamboree. Hope the weather stays dry for opening next week.