DeKalb County

TheLegend597

I think that he should stay, he is a good man with good character and does not put up with attitude and makes his players use good language and be respectful of one another.

hahahahaha!! Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! Are you serious?? One of your players does nothing but start trouble on and off the court. He just came off of a suspension from the Warren County game and from what I hear will be gone the rest of the season if he has any more suspensions. Its sad really your coach could have been a mentor and a postitive role model for this guy.

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha!! Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! Are you serious?? One of your players does nothing but start trouble on and off the court. He just came off of a suspension from the Warren County game and from what I hear will be gone the rest of the season if he has any more suspensions. Its sad really your coach could have been a mentor and a postitive role model for this guy.

What has he done so bad? My son played a long time ago and he was very disciplined.

What has he done so bad? My son played a long time ago and he was very disciplined.

Maybe so a long time ago, but I don't think that's the case anymore which is why he may not be coaching after this year I suspect. Doesn't seem to have the attitude he needs to have when coaching high school boys and setting good examples and providing life lessons.

Martin is a good coach. Sounds like someone's child isn't getting the playing time his parent thinks he deserves.

My name is Luke Willoughby and if there is anyone who knows Coach Martin far as a coach it is me. That man gave me the opportunity of a life time. He let me be apart of the team, but more importantly he took an interest in me as a person. He is the reason that I am going to college and trying to get into law school. Those of you who think he is not a good coach you are simply wrong. He is one of the best preparation coaches in the mid state. Coach Martin really has never been blessed with the dream team talent, such as a John Jenkins or Cory Brewer like some coaches, but he gets the best out of his players. For those of you who think that he is not dealing with the young man who has gotten the technicals this year properly you are wrong as well. He has disciplined the young man and he has no control over the guy on the floor. If coaches did, players would never turn the ball over and would always get an open layup. He is a good coach and a great man who truly cares about youth and teaching them the right principals of life. I know also that he is not in trouble far as next season so to answer your question Mr. 597, he will be back if he chooses.

Good Luck DC and God Bless you all.