Livingston Academy @ Pickett Co.

LAfan4Life

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game?

• Livingston Academy
    • Pickett County

:shock: I just knew it. Them dad-gum managers getting to wear what they want has caused a lot of our problems. Shame on them. Now, if we can just get them to dress alike, winning out should be no problem. :roflol:

I don't recall saying what them dad-gum managers wore caused problems. Real intelligent post rabbit. Looks like the team would just wear a cut off t shirt(just make sure its blue with a glued # on the back)and some shorts. No big deal. I look for the coats and ties to be canned if the current coach gets the job next year. I always thought a coach should take pride in his team's appearance. I know Coach Melton did. :thumb: Edited by sportster90

All i can say is my money will be on JC. Are they suppose to win, most say no you're not suppose to beat LA with the talent they have but JC already has beaten them and the next game will be at JC so i like their chances. Either way it WILL be a good game! LA has a lot of talented players but JC does as well. LA's big men cannot guard Godwin although the young Ramsey isn't bad he is still a sophomore against a very good senior and while the other Ramsey is 6'7 he has no chance against Godwin JC will just pull it out and give it to him and make Ramsey come out then he will just drive past him and dunk it on him, and the rest of the players matchup pretty evenly and JC has better coaching so i give the edge to JC in what will be a close game. No love loss between the schools even though they aren't in the same classification its still a big rivalry. We respect LA and yes even i do, and they are very capable of beating us because they are so talented and give us alot of match up problems as well so it should be a good game but in the grand scheme of things both teams would rather win a district game instead of this one. I still say ya'll have lost your mind firing you coach but thats water under the bridge. Ya'll have a good day!!!! :popcorneater:

Young Ramsey isnt bad? He may be "just a sophmore" but as I recall, he dropped 20+ on you guys as a freshman! And last game he didnt play many minutes. The only poeple Godwin took out and drove in on was the 3rd string and I dont recall any dunks! What if LA plays a zone :rolleyes: you may need a back up plan! Mason will eat Godwins lunch! :hungry: Back to the subject, good luck the rest of the way PC, got some young talent that Bibb will develope into a contender down the road :thumb:

• Upvote 1

Young Ramsey isnt bad? He may be "just a sophmore" but as I recall, he dropped 20+ on you guys as a freshman! And last game he didnt play many minutes. The only poeple Godwin took out and drove in on was the 3rd string and I dont recall any dunks! What if LA plays a zone :rolleyes: you may need a back up plan! Mason will eat Godwins lunch! :hungry: Back to the subject, good luck the rest of the way PC, got some young talent that Bibb will develope into a contender down the road :thumb:

I got news for ya kodger you're right Mason will eat Godwins lunch and whatever else Godwin wants to shove down his throat. You're another one of those LA people that want everyone to think the starters didn't play much against JC but just in case you forgot JC beat LA's starters for the 3 quarters they were in there. I can't wait for this matchup and i hope they try to guard Godwin with Ramsey, he will be fouled out in less than a half mark my word! The reason he didn't play alot last time was cause he tried to guard him and got in foul trouble AT LA and you think he can guard him in Jackson County? :roflol: As for the zone well that would be one way LA could guard him and the only way but if LA is so "mighty" why wouldn't they just man up against JC since they are SO much better in your narrow mind?? LA have to zone a Class A team? really? wow what a powerhouse you have there!! Now back to the subject, if Bibb had this team from LA no one around here would touch them, he is a great coach. LA has a puppet coaching this team and because they are so talented they win inspite of his ineptness. Jus sayin

Edited by midtensportsfan

I got news for ya kodger you're right Mason will eat Godwins lunch and whatever else Godwin wants to shove down his throat. You're another one of those LA people that want everyone to think the starters didn't play much against JC but just in case you forgot JC beat LA's starters for the 3 quarters they were in there. I can't wait for this matchup and i hope they try to guard Godwin with Ramsey, he will be fouled out in less than a half mark my word! The reason he didn't play alot last time was cause he tried to guard him and got in foul trouble AT LA and you think he can guard him in Jackson County? :roflol: As for the zone well that would be one way LA could guard him and the only way but if LA is so "mighty" why wouldn't they just man up against JC since they are SO much better in your narrow mind?? LA have to zone a Class A team? really? wow what a powerhouse you have there!! Now back to the subject, if Bibb had this team from LA no one around here would touch them, he is a great coach. LA has a puppet coaching this team and because they are so talented they win inspite of his ineptness. Jus sayin

If you are correct I will be the 1st to say so, but YOU will dissapear when LA spanks your little JC ! :thumb:

I don't recall saying what them dad-gum managers wore caused problems. Real intelligent post rabbit. Looks like the team would just wear a cut off t shirt(just make sure its blue with a glued # on the back)and some shorts. No big deal. I look for the coats and ties to be canned if the current coach gets the job next year. I always thought a coach should take pride in his team's appearance. I know Coach Melton did. :thumb:

Don't know how long you've been around but I believe if you'll check, you'll find that the coats and ties predate the excoach's era. Do you 'can' them coats and ties the same way you 'can' fruit and vegetables? :roflol:

If you are correct I will be the 1st to say so, but YOU will dissapear when LA spanks your little JC ! :thumb:

Why would i disappear? I promise you win or lose I will be back on these boards and if JC loses so what? They aren't suppose to win, but win or lose it will be a good game. The best you can do is split the season series thats it, so its not like you will be sweeping us. If i was you i would worry about how you're going to beat Upperman. :popcorneater:

Why would i disappear? I promise you win or lose I will be back on these boards and if JC loses so what? They aren't suppose to win, but win or lose it will be a good game. The best you can do is split the season series thats it, so its not like you will be sweeping us. If i was you i would worry about how you're going to beat Upperman. :popcorneater:

Upperman will get theirs!

You say some crazy stuff and LA will win the next game against you, but this statement is accurate. Coach Melton wasn't a puppet so he lost his job.

I missed the LA-JC game. This kid must be something else. Has he commited to a college yet? If not, who all is looking at him? Would like to see him team up with Dunn at TTU to give us some more locals on the team.