Loretto coach fired yesterday?

Bulldog97

Lee will do just fine he is a loretto football alumni and he will have people around him to help him. I think this could be very good for the program. Lee is very good with the kids and i think he will show progress and be just what we need.

just curious! what people will he have around him.i would bet their not going to let him bring in anyone new.the administration is not very helpful!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee will do just fine he is a loretto football alumni and he will have people around him to help him. I think this could be very good for the program. Lee is very good with the kids and i think he will show progress and be just what we need.

Wasn't coach Busby from Loretto? I'm still a little "fuzzy" on why coach Busby was let go. Could anyone enlighten me on the ACTUAL reasons for his dismissal? Where is he going to be in the fall?

I wish the new coach and staff the best of luck.

Wasn't coach Busby from Loretto? I'm still a little "fuzzy" on why coach Busby was let go. Could anyone enlighten me on the ACTUAL reasons for his dismissal? Where is he going to be in the fall?

I wish the new coach and staff the best of luck.

The principle said he was not good in the classroom and decided not to rehire him. And yes he was from Loretto. I like Lee as a person but he better have some guys with experience to help or he will fail.

From bad to worse for the Mustangs. I hope Lee does well but I don't see it. HE HAS NEVER COACHED ON THAT LEVEL!!

"From bad to worse" Dont think so, did you see what Loretto had? Boyd will be able to bring the boys in and get them interested in playing again, while Coach Puttman will be able to help out with the experience at the high school level. Sounds like a very good combination. Boyd already has kids wanting to play who didn't have any interest in doing it before the change.

"From bad to worse" Dont think so, did you see what Loretto had? Boyd will be able to bring the boys in and get them interested in playing again, while Coach Puttman will be able to help out with the experience at the high school level. Sounds like a very good combination. Boyd already has kids wanting to play who didn't have any interest in doing it before the change.

Better get the visitors side of that score board ready to shine... I have a feeling it could reach 60 or 70 a few times this year!!!!