Division II AA -Harpeth Hall

No1Likes

Harpeth Hall beat Ensworth about 15 days ago, and they played a terrible game at BA, otherwise they may have won at Brentwood Academy. Ensworth, Brentwood Academy, and Harpeth Hall are without a doubt the best three teams in DII-AA but who would have thought HH would be up there. They have a legit shot at the state title.

They are loaded with young talent. They have one freshman, Kennedy Potts, and several good sophmores like Emily Apple who play a ton and are great young players. They are gonna be good for a while.

Ill be interested to see how these three teams shake out.

I guess BA is the front runner right now.

Anyone else have any predictions?

Edited by No1Likes

Harpeth Hall also lost to Father Ryan. I know people have jumped on their bandwagon but their early season schedule has been pretty easy. They are young but this year doesn't appear to be their year.

I was at the BA-HH game. I'm not sure if HH played poorly or BA defense was just that good.

I would say they are a good notch below BA, GPS, and Ensworth and about even with Father Ryan. Baylor and PJP II are the next level with BGA at the bottom.

Ensworth takes on BA Saturday night. BA is looking like it is hitting on all cylinders right now and has a good shot at getting their first win over Ensworth in several years.