District 5 AA

bigclittleh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one in district 5AA or 5AAA played yesterday due to the threat of storms. Teams didn't want to have to deal with the possibility of a rained shortened game. Game on at 7 tonight.

So how did the Polk/Chiefs game turn out? How's the District looking? Anybody putting up any big numbers so far this year?

So how did the Polk/Chiefs game turn out? How's the District looking? Anybody putting up any big numbers so far this year?

Polk won 6-4. Chiefs played really tight and made a lot of mistakes, but still had a chance in the bottom of the seventh with the tying run on 2nd. J.Allen stepped up and struck out the side to end it. Should be another good game today!

Ok here is my opinion so take it how you want.

First off Congrats on Sequoyah for winning both games. You guys have made some strides in the baseball program, when I was there it wasnt too good. Now onto Central, this is the WORST team Central has put on the field in the last 10 years, they are just weak all the way around no denying that. This series just goes to show, it doesnt matter how good of a pitcher you have if you cant field a ground ball and make routine plays you are going to lose. I wouldnt have brought Moses in to throw on 1 day of rest this early into the year anyway. When someone makes contact you just hold your breath and expect the worst, or thats what I do anyway. Central has alot of things to fix if they plan on making it out of the district this year.

The talent is there its just a lack of coaching! Central has been blessed with smart talented baseball players for the past 10+ years that didn't require much coaching, now that there is a talented bunch up there that require coaching and leadership and they are falling short. Don't blame the kids this program failures is 100% on the head coaches shoulders.

The talent is there its just a lack of coaching! Central has been blessed with smart talented baseball players for the past 10+ years that didn't require much coaching, now that there is a talented bunch up there that require coaching and leadership and they are falling short. Don't blame the kids this program failures is 100% on the head coaches shoulders.

You made one comment I agree with. The part "Central has been blessed with smart talented baseball players for the past 10 years that didnt require much coaching" There was players there before Hart when Coach Shamblin was there that was the same way. But you are crazy if you think this team is talented. I just call it like I see it no matter if it is my team or the other teams. Coach Hart may not be the best coach out there, but this team is no where near being as good as the teams of the past. They would more than likely get run ruled by every team of the past 10 years. The Coach can make out a lineup but he can not field a ground ball, and make a throw to first base. That is things they like making a routine play. When Moses is on the mound they have no defense behind him because Cowart has to catch him because no one else is experienced enough to catch him and he is on the Hill. So that takes away your middle infield. To say it is 100% the coaches fault shows your ignorance and hate toward Coach Hart. Let me guess your son is the one over there sitting in the dugout but "should be" playing because he is the greatest thing to ever happen to Central baseball? I can tell you this, Coach Hart WILL play who gives him the best chance to win NOT favorites, if you dont it like take your son transfer somewhere else and let them listen to your crying about how your son doesnt get to play. This isnt little league anymore if your not good enough to play you can sit on the bench, the other kids and parents dont want to see your son make error after error just to make you happy. Anyway, I gotta go. Have a nice day :thumb:

Edited by canadian

You made one comment I agree with. The part "Central has been blessed with smart talented baseball players for the past 10 years that didnt require much coaching" There was players there before Hart when Coach Shamblin was there that was the same way. But you are crazy if you think this team is talented. I just call it like I see it no matter if it is my team or the other teams. Coach Hart may not be the best coach out there, but this team is no where near being as good as the teams of the past. They would more than likely get run ruled by every team of the past 10 years. The Coach can make out a lineup but he can not field a ground ball, and make a throw to first base. That is things they like making a routine play. When Moses is on the mound they have no defense behind him because Cowart has to catch him because no one else is experienced enough to catch him and he is on the Hill. So that takes away your middle infield. To say it is 100% the coaches fault shows your ignorance and hate toward Coach Hart. Let me guess your son is the one over there sitting in the dugout but "should be" playing because he is the greatest thing to ever happen to Central baseball? I can tell you this, Coach Hart WILL play who gives him the best chance to win NOT favorites, if you dont it like take your son transfer somewhere else and let them listen to your crying about how your son doesnt get to play. This isnt little league anymore if your not good enough to play you can sit on the bench, the other kids and parents dont want to see your son make error after error just to make you happy. Anyway, I gotta go. Have a nice day :thumb:

He has the exact same team as last year minus King and Green, neither played middle infield! Please go watch some of the pratices that the "head" coach holds and you will understand why the defense has so many errors. This is not about my kids, its about you stating that this "team" (including Moses and Cowart the last time I checked they are on the team) not having any talent!

He has the exact same team as last year minus King and Green, neither played middle infield! Please go watch some of the pratices that the "head" coach holds and you will understand why the defense has so many errors. This is not about my kids, its about you stating that this "team" (including Moses and Cowart the last time I checked they are on the team) not having any talent!

You should feel lucky that you have a quality coach like Coach Hart at a small school like central. If you think he does a bad job with those kids then you don't know what a good coach is.

Take them 2 off the team and they probably lose every game so far. But thats not the point. As a TEAM they are not good. You have a couple players that can play and other than that its abunch of kids trying to play the game. Ive been at MANY of Harts practices, I know how things are run. They was just fine a couple years ago when HIS team was 31-7 and playing in the boro. Where was you at then?? You sure wasnt bashing him then was you?? I understand your feelings are hurt because your son isnt on the field. Like I said take him somewhere else, nobody wants to hear the crying :thumb:

Edited by canadian

Take them 2 off the team and they probably lose every game so far. But thats not the point. As a TEAM they are not good. You have a couple players that can play and other than that its abunch of kids trying to play the game. Ive been at MANY of Harts practices, I know how things are run. They was just fine a couple years ago when HIS team was 31-7 and playing in the boro. Where was you at then?? You sure wasnt bashing him then was you?? I understand your feelings are hurt because your son isnt on the field. Like I said take him somewhere else, nobody wants to hear the crying :thumb:

Feelings aren't hurt and not crying just stating opinion just as you do, so get off your high horse! That team that went 31 - 7 could have been coached by a twelve year old and made it to boro! They would have went further or even won it with a quality coach. Even talent needs to be coached so get off the kids.

Feelings aren't hurt and not crying just stating opinion just as you do, so get off your high horse! That team that went 31 - 7 could have been coached by a twelve year old and made it to boro! They would have went further or even won it with a quality coach. Even talent needs to be coached so get off the kids.

Im done here, I see your just here for bashing the coach. Very sad that you have to get on the internet to do it. Id say you act like your his buddy or like him when you see him. And the comment about the 12 year old coaching that team.. I doubt it Travis, Todd, and Donnie worked there butts off for the 4 years that group was there to get them to the boro. The program has been successful for many years consecutive for him to be such a bad coach. Like I said im done here. Continue on with your hate and letting everyone know how bad of a coach he is. I think his record speaks for itself. I know this is bad to say, but I hope your kid never plays an inning, just for the way you act :mrgreen: