Livingston Aca vs Jackson County

midtensportsfan

Well i'm sure rabbit, bigbaby i mean bigdaddy and all the others from LA are laying in the weeds waiting to see the final of this game tonight. LA is the favorite and should win this game but JC proved they could beat them by putting a good whippin on them at LA earlier in the season and we all know what ensued after the gamee with their coach being railroaded out and a new one ushered in due to daddy and uncle buck being on the school board. So i'm sure LA is wanting this game pretty bad tonight and if the same team that played against Clarkrange shows up it will be pretty bad!!! JC needs to play another great game to have a shot at winning this game but in my eyes if they play hard and make it a good game then we'll be just fine. The worst we can do is 1-1 which we would have all taken at the start of the year! I'll see ya'll on the flip side.... :roflol:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midten, the JC loss to Clarkrange doesn't look much worse than the LA loss to Smith County. The Owls lost to a 1 win York team last night. I'd call it about a toss up on the embarrassing scale. Was Melton coaching the game LA lost to Smith Co.? Not

Yeah you have a point no he wasn't! Didn't know that Smith lost to York so yeah both teams are pretty even on the embarrassing loss thing. Should be a good game!

Edited by midtensportsfan

Well i'm sure rabbit, bigbaby i mean bigdaddy and all the others from LA are laying in the weeds waiting to see the final of this game tonight. LA is the favorite and should win this game but JC proved they could beat them by putting a good whippin on them at LA earlier in the season and we all know what ensued after the gamee with their coach being railroaded out and a new one ushered in due to daddy and uncle buck being on the school board. So i'm sure LA is wanting this game pretty bad tonight and if the same team that played against Clarkrange shows up it will be pretty bad!!! JC needs to play another great game to have a shot at winning this game but in my eyes if they play hard and make it a good game then we'll be just fine. The worst we can do is 1-1 which we would have all taken at the start of the year! I'll see ya'll on the flip side.... :roflol:

Ain't nobody laying in the weeds here. JC is a tough place to play but the Wildcats should be able to get the job done. Go HOG-EYE!!

Midtenn where did your confidence go? Thought you said Godwin was going to dunk on Ramsey and JC was going to win again :roflolk: Hogeye isnt even in town yet and you are already trying to justify a loss! As for Sportster90 being embarrased, I guess Upperman and Cannon should be too since they loss to Smith Co. Since you blame our coach what is their excuse? No shame in fighting hard and loosing but alot of shame in not even trying!

Midtenn where did your confidence go? Thought you said Godwin was going to dunk on Ramsey and JC was going to win again :roflolk: Hogeye isnt even in town yet and you are already trying to justify a loss! As for Sportster90 being embarrased, I guess Upperman and Cannon should be too since they loss to Smith Co. Since you blame our coach what is their excuse? No shame in fighting hard and loosing but alot of shame in not even trying!

I personally don't believe Cannon or Upperman's talent level is on par with LA. As for blaming the coach, (since Coach Melton's departure) all anti-Melton have said the JC loss was TOTALLY Coach Melton's fault(even though the starters played the first half and 4th quarter). A team(JC)that beats Pickett Co. by 3 and then loses to Clarkrange can't be very good. My point being SC losing to a 1 win York team is pretty bad as well. Coach Melton didn't pilot the ship against SC so that one can't be blamed on him.

I personally don't believe Cannon or Upperman's talent level is on par with LA. As for blaming the coach, (since Coach Melton's departure) all anti-Melton have said the JC loss was TOTALLY Coach Melton's fault(even though the starters played the first half and 4th quarter). A team(JC)that beats Pickett Co. by 3 and then loses to Clarkrange can't be very good. My point being SC losing to a 1 win York team is pretty bad as well. Coach Melton didn't pilot the ship against SC so that one can't be blamed on him.

I agree the Smith co game cant be blamed on Melton. We also have more talent than JC. So what should that loss be blamed on?

I went crow hunting today just so midten would have something to snack on after the game and now he has changed his tune! What gives?

I think the Clarkrange win got him a little gun shy :mellow: ...

Keep believing that about Cannon County and Upperman! Some times the dog that bites you are the ones you never see! :roflol: