Best pitchers in the state this year

bluesfan

saw the game. Good Job Lady Blaze. glad they know how to step up without Bam. just think if Bam was in the line up. Blaze wouldnt have had to struggle like they did. alot of bad pitch selection. and bad baserunning. cant wait to see how she can pitch against Lincoln Co. and Coffee Co. tomorrow night. i want to see how daddy ball is played. i got a ear full from alot of parents last night. all i have to say, wow, coach.

and i want to see who is gonna possibly take Bam's power-hitting spot over when she goes to college.

and your rival team is spelled, S-i-e-g-e-l and this is how you spell d-e-f-e-n-s-e. lol.

WHY DON'T YOU STOP YOU IDIOT. IF YOUR SO MUCH FOR THE KIDS WHY DON'T YOU STOP BLASTING THEM! Not only are you on the players now your questioning the coaches calls. THEY WON IDIOT! THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JEALIOUS PARENT ON THE TEAM. Your kid must not have got to play. Seems to me the players are all getting along and that's what matters. Why don't you try doing the same. GROW UP LADY! Did I spell that right! (lol) Is there any non-biased person on here see what i'm seeing?

Edited by Titanup

WHY DON'T YOU STOP YOU IDIOT. IF YOUR SO MUCH FOR THE KIDS WHY DON'T YOU STOP BLASTING THEM! Not only are you on the players now your questioning the coaches calls. THEY WON IDIOT! THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JEALIOUS PARENT ON THE TEAM. Your kid must not have got to play. Seems to me the players are all getting along and that's what matters. Why don't you try doing the same. GROW UP LADY! Did I spell that right! (lol) Is there any non-biased person on here see what i'm seeing?

i see this, and it seems to me like its getting a tad bit ridiculous. first the smith county kid, then riverdale, then heath, then her dad, AND NOW THE COACH? you're either an insanely jealous parent or a girl who hasn't seen the light of day on the softball field. all i know is, your posts & comments are attacking. people are getting offended. quit abusing the website. its not for you to come on here & bash anyone who has the nerve to tell you that you're an idiot. you're making yourself look REALLY REALLY DUMB.

WAS AT THE SARA BETH WHITEHEAD TOURNAMENT LAST WEEKEND AND SAW SEVERAL GOOD GAMES.THE CROWD DRAWER WAS WHEN DYER COUNTY PLAYED THE #1 SEED COVINGTON AND THE FRESHMEN PITCHER(ALI EVANS)SHUT THEM DOWN.SOME OF THE COVINGTON PARENTS I TALKED TO SAID THEY HAVE FACED HER TWICE AND ONLY SCORED 1 RUN.LOOKS LIKE FUTURE D1 MATERIAL.ALSO THE ARNOLD KID FROM LEXINGTON LOOKED GREAT.I UNDERSTAND SHE HAS SIGNED W/ILLINOIS.THE PITCHER FROM CAMDEN ALSO LOOKED GOOD-SORRY BUT I DIDN'T GET THE NAME.

Eastman Tournament this weekend was exciting. Out of 40 team Kingston Yellow Jackets lost one game in pool play against Grainger County, but never let up with a #9 seed in the top 16. Then going on to the Elite Eight. Mica Gaines and supporting cast took out #1 seed Seymour with a 2-1 win in elimination game 2, and Seymour had not allowed any runs till facing the Jackets. Then Jackets faced #2 seed Unicoi. Mica took a line drive in the gut and was down for a few minutes in inning three, but got back up and finished the game. Mica Gaines and slap hitter/center fielder Sydney Spurgeon both were awarded All Tournament for Kingston. Look forward to post season in DI-AA.

• Upvote 1

Eastman Tournament this weekend was exciting. Out of 40 team Kingston Yellow Jackets lost one game in pool play against Grainger County, but never let up with a #9 seed in the top 16. Then going on to the Elite Eight. Mica Gaines and supporting cast took out #1 seed Seymour with a 2-1 win in elimination game 2, and Seymour had not allowed any runs till facing the Jackets. Then Jackets faced #2 seed Unicoi. Mica took a line drive in the gut and was down for a few minutes in inning three, but got back up and finished the game. Mica Gaines and slap hitter/center fielder Sydney Spurgeon both were awarded All Tournament for Kingston. Look forward to post season in DI-AA.

Glad to hear Mica is Good to go, I was in left field when that occured, sounded as if Rocky had just bust the ribs on the Rocky 2 movie! Scared me to death, my DD pitches too. Worry,Worry Worry! Great Job!From Erwin!

• 2 weeks later...

Erica Tuck from William Blount in Maryville (TN Tech signee) and Logan Frazier from Heritage in Maryville are both very good as is Taylor Greene from Alcoa.

I think you would have to put Allison Barbee from Maryville High School on this list, not sure why you would leave her off... you named every pitcher from the Maryville area...and Morgan Meadows from Alcoa is also a very good pitcher....

I think you would have to put Allison Barbee from Maryville High School on this list, not sure why you would leave her off... you named every pitcher from the Maryville area...and Morgan Meadows from Alcoa is also a very good pitcher....

Barbee is very good. I was very impressed at the Commando Tournament with her. I still think that Skeeter at Soddy is as tough as they come. As far as moving the ball and hitting her spots,Sidney at Walker Valley has done a great job against some good teams also.