TNT 2011

TitanicVol

Here is a link to the 2011 TNT brackets:

http://www.rcstn.net/tnt/home

Good luck & safe travels to all the teams!

I have a daughter on Decatur Co. Middle School (3A), and look forward to being in Springfield starting this Thursday 2/17 to face Sacred Heart.

My daughter plays for South Cumberland, we played last night and play the winner of your game on Friday. Good luck, hopefully we'll meet on Friday.

Edited by Tenntwin

Congratulations TennTwin on yall's win over Selmer! And thanks for the well-wishes also.

The brackets haven't been updated online yet (9:50AM today)... how was your game with Selmer/ what was your final?

Thanks

Okay, they're updated now (3PM). Looks like our game vs. Sacred Heart is the only 1st round game left to be played.

41-37 So. Cumberland over Selmer - that looks like a more or less average or typical Middle School game score. The USJ 16-13 looks VERY low. Must have been some serious defense being played in that one, or both teams were having trouble with shooting?

If anyone has any information about Sacred Heart - location, record, etc.. please post.

Congratulations to all the 3A teams who have moved on so far - So. Cumberland, USJ, Ezell-Harding.

Edited by TitanicVol

Well... not a lot of TNT discussion going on!?!?

Our girls are getting excited about tomorrow (partially because they're getting to leave school early lol). We're heading out around 12:30 for SMS to take on Sacred Heart.

I'm sure it is the same with several schools, but we've been struggling with the long layoff. Our last 'real' game was a few weeks ago, as we won a small local tournament. The girls have been practicing against anyone and everyone willing to lace 'em up - the boys, teachers, etc... but none of that mirrors real game action. Hopefully we won't have too much rust to shake off before tip tomorrow night.

I recall watching the Nashville news about a week ago and seeing a camera crew in Springfield showing around 2 or 3" of snow - so thank the Lord that we're having 60+ degrees and great weather for all the teams traveling this weekend!