#6 Scotts Hill @ #3 TCA

#5 Madison @ #4 Riverside

Saturday February 19th @ Riverside

6:00 Winner of #2 & #7 vs #1 Middleton

7:30 Winner of #3 & #6 vs Winner of #4 & #5

Tuesday February 22nd @ Riverside

6:00 Consolation

7:30 Championship

Actually I screwed up the semifinal matchups on Saturday. It won't let me edit my post so here is what it actually should say. Bold type is what I changed.

Thursday February 17th

#7 S. Gibson County @ #2 Adamsville

#6 Scotts Hill @ #3 TCA

#5 Madison @ #4 Riverside

Saturday February 19th @ Riverside

6:00 Winner of #4 & #5 vs #1 Middleton

7:30 Winner of #3 & #6 vs Winner of #2 & #7

Tuesday February 22nd @ Riverside

6:00 Consolation

7:30 Championship

A few weeks ago I would have said that Middleton would cruise through the district tournament. Then they proved to be human with the loss to a very good Lake Co. team.

Lately they've won some close games AT Riverside, then AT Adamsville. I've heard, but don't know this as fact, that they played - or started - at least one of those games without some of their starters (disciplinary?).

Still, I'd have to put my money on Middleton to win the tournament. When they're on, they're VERY good... and I believe Coach Burke will have them ON for the tourney.

A few weeks ago I would have said that Middleton would cruise through the district tournament. Then they proved to be human with the loss to a very good Lake Co. team.

Lately they've won some close games AT Riverside, then AT Adamsville. I've heard, but don't know this as fact, that they played - or started - at least one of those games without some of their starters (disciplinary?).

Still, I'd have to put my money on Middleton to win the tournament. When they're on, they're VERY good... and I believe Coach Burke will have them ON for the tourney.

Yes you're right. A few of the starters didn't play until late in the second quarter against Riverside. I heard it was because they showed up late for practice, but I could be wrong. At Adamsville it was just a dog fight throughout the whole game. At least 10 lead changes and a highlight reel finish. I'm excited for the tournament, it should be a good one.

I haven't seen/heard the S.Gibson - Adamsville result yet, but I know there were upsets in both the other games tonight: #6 SH over #3 TCA, #5 Madison over #4 Riverside

If (*) Adamsville held serve tonight, and I imagine they did - looks like

Saturday

6P #5 Madison vs. #1 Middleton

7:30P #6 Scotts Hill vs. #2 Adamsville (*)

Consolation Game

Scotts Hill 44 Madison 42

Championship Game

Middleton 65

Adamsville 57

All District

Nick Hale (Scotts Hill), Jaylen Kendall (Adamsville), Jacob Hendon (Adamsville), Jonathan Perry (Middleton), Josh Shoate (Adamsville), Dillon Nowell (Scotts Hill), Ryne Fisher (Riverside), Jamal Goldsmith (Madison), Roger Tatum (TCA), Darius Smith (Riverside), Derrick Hudson (Middleton), Jake Martin (Adamsville), Javonte Woody Player of the Year(Middleton)

All Tournament

Jody Kinnes (Madison), Spencer Bowman (Scotts Hill), Antonio Hunt (Middleton), Casey Hurley (Adamsville), Jeremy Duncan (Middleton), Will Erwin (Adamsville), Derrick Hudson Most Outstanding Player (Middleton)

Coach of the Year

James Burkley (Middleton)