McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

jwcardin

Got to give Central a slight advantage because of home floor. Hogeye gets an edge based on their much rougher season schedule. Central has not seen a defense like they will face against LA. I'll take HOGEYE by five in a very good game. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E!

Where is LA strongest, gaurd play or inside? MC is a lot better inside this year, but gaurd play is good too.

Got to give Central a slight advantage because of home floor. Hogeye gets an edge based on their much rougher season schedule. Central has not seen a defense like they will face against LA. I'll take HOGEYE by five in a very good game. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E!

Predicting a victory for one's favorite team is one thing.....but one of the things I laugh about is when people post things about their team's invincibility, or as you just stated that Central hasn't seen a defense like they will against LA. May I ask how you know that and can make such a claim?

Looking at the season of both LA and Central, I noticed they each lost a game or games......so I assure you that either of them can be beaten.

Sadley im going to be in Ohio and wont even be able to listen to this one my aunt passed away on Wed. and the service is Sat. But here is my thoughts: Two very storied teams playing in a game that has developed a tradition of its own. These two have met several times in the past and both have come out with a win. Being a LA fan and Alumni I hope they can win down in the round house but its going to be very tough. Id would venture to say that its going to be a 3-4 point game all the way to the end till one has to start fouling to try and win. My thoughts right now is you might as well flip a coin for the winner its as good a way as picking one as any right now. Congrads to both teams on a great season and to who ever wins I hope and pray you bring home the Gold next week. Hogeye fans be safe in your travels and yell a little louder for me! GO HOGEYE!

Sadley im going to be in Ohio and wont even be able to listen to this one my aunt passed away on Wed. and the service is Sat. But here is my thoughts: Two very storied teams playing in a game that has developed a tradition of its own. These two have met several times in the past and both have come out with a win. Being a LA fan and Alumni I hope they can win down in the round house but its going to be very tough. Id would venture to say that its going to be a 3-4 point game all the way to the end till one has to start fouling to try and win. My thoughts right now is you might as well flip a coin for the winner its as good a way as picking one as any right now. Congrads to both teams on a great season and to who ever wins I hope and pray you bring home the Gold next week. Hogeye fans be safe in your travels and yell a little louder for me! GO HOGEYE!

Being a Mcminn Central Alumni I have to pull for Central. I think this game is a toss up and will be back and forth all night. I see it coming down to whoever makes the big plays in the last minute. Hopefully with Central playing at home they can pull it out.. Goodluck Chargerettes!! Have a safe travel Livingston :thumb:

Being a Mcminn Central Alumni I have to pull for Central. I think this game is a toss up and will be back and forth all night. I see it coming down to whoever makes the big plays in the last minute. Hopefully with Central playing at home they can pull it out.. Goodluck Chargerettes!! Have a safe travel Livingston :thumb:

Canadian is right, we could go back and forth all day long. The bottom line is that these two teams are good and it stinks one will not be at the boro' next week. I just flipped a coin and it looks like ..........

Canadian is right, we could go back and forth all day long. The bottom line is that these two teams are good and it stinks one will not be at the boro' next week. I just flipped a coin and it looks like ..........

It probably stood straight up :D , but it will fall one way or the other tomorrow night. And yea it stinks that one of us is done tomorrow :( . Good luck to all! :thumb:

If u want to listen to the game. i think u can go to www.live365.com. Then type in the search bar WCPH etowah. You wont beable to get the station until about 5 minutes before tip off. If u dont get it. Keep trying.

If u want to listen to the game. i think u can go to www.live365.com. Then type in the search bar WCPH etowah. You wont beable to get the station until about 5 minutes before tip off. If u dont get it. Keep trying.

Good point about all those who can't make it but want to listen to the game being streamed. My good friend, Billy Joe Shultz will entertain the listeners with his southern drawl.

• Upvote 1

Predicting a victory for one's favorite team is one thing.....but one of the things I laugh about is when people post things about their team's invincibility, or as you just stated that Central hasn't seen a defense like they will against LA. May I ask how you know that and can make such a claim?

Looking at the season of both LA and Central, I noticed they each lost a game or games......so I assure you that either of them can be beaten.

You must have seen a different post! No where in Rabbit's post did he say LA can't be beat, you must be a little worried! Quiet frankly we all should be worried, somebody is done after tomorrow!!! GO HOGEYE!!!!! Wooooooo!!!!!!

Don't believe I said anything about LA being invincible. I make my statement about the defense based on the fact that I watch a lot of teams play during a season, not just my favorite and not just 8AA. You have every right to disagree, but I believe I know a good defense when I see one in action. There's no doubt you have a great team, but go back and look over your schedule, then look at LA's. I seriously doubt that if you faced teams like Cannon co., Upperman, Jackson co., etc., night after night, you'd show only one loss and nearly as many thirty to forty point victories. The prediction that I made was mine. You have every right to make yours. Your team may win tomorrow night, then you can laugh all you please. If they do win they'll receive my congratulations, but win or lose, you will face the best defense that you've faced all year. :thumb: