Bradford at Scotts Hill

tradertwo

CAP LOCK ARE FOR OLD FOLKS WHO CANT SEE WELL(ME) WE WERE NEAR THE FRONT GOING THE DOOR AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT SH HAD A GOOD 200 PEOPLE OF ALL AGES IN SIDE WHEN THE DOOR OPENED. SUCKS FOR YOU, BUT ITS TRUE. AS FOR YOU ACCEPTING THE ACTIONS OF THE ADOPTION SIGN AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS YOUR CHOICE. IF A BRADFORD STUDENT ACTED THIS WAY AND WAS CAUGHT THEY WOULD ANSWER FOR IT. THERE IN IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SCHOOLS. THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL NOT COLLEGE. lol

Edited by daroundball

CAP LOCK ARE FOR OLD FOLKS WHO CANT SEE WELL(ME) WE WERE NEAR THE FRONT GOING THE DOOR AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT SH HAD A GOOD 200 PEOPLE OF ALL AGES IN SIDE WHEN THE DOOR OPENED. SUCKS FOR YOU, BUT ITS TRUE. AS FOR YOU ACCEPTING THE ACTIONS OF THE ADOPTION SIGN AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS YOUR CHOICE. IF A BRADFORD STUDENT ACTED THIS WAY AND WAS CAUGHT THEY WOULD ANSWER FOR IT. THERE IN IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SCHOOLS. THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL NOT COLLEGE. lol

WELL I WILL PUT MY CAPS LOCK ON AGAIN SO U CAN SEE... MR. BRIAN NORTON IS ON OF THE STRICTEST PRINCIPALS IN WEST TENNESSEE AND ANYONE WHO HAS HAD ANYKIND OF DEALING WITH HIM KNOWS THIS VERY WELL. FOR EXAMPLE, LAST SEASON OUR BOYS TEAM WAS KNOWN TO PLAY ROUGH AND GET TECHINICALS. HE PUT A STOP TO IT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR SAYING THAT ANYONE WHO GOT A TECH WOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR 1 GAME. AND HE STOOD BEHIND HIS WORD AND A YOUNG MAN HAD TO SIT OUT A GAME FOR GETTING A TECH. AS FOR THE MONKEY COSTUME.. IT WASNT EVEN ANYONE WHO WENT TO SCHOOL AT SCOTTS HILL, SO HOW IS HE GOING TO MAKE HIM ANSWER?? YOUR FEELINGS REALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN HURT LAST NIGHT IF THE STUDENT SECTION WOULD HAVE DONE THE SCORE BOARD CHANT LIKE THEY HAD DONE MOST OF THE YEAR UNTIL SOMEONE PUT A STOP TO IT! WINNING TEAM, LOSING TEAM, WINNING TEAM, LOSING TEAM!!! AND I UNDERSTAND THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL AND NOT COLLEGE BUT AT BOTH LEVELS PEOPLE LOVE THEIR TEAMS...

WHAT PART THE PUNCH IN THE HEAD OR STREET GETTING FLIPPED ON HER HEAD. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, BUT IF IT WAS YOUR TEAM, IT WOULD NOT BE FUNNY. BRATTON WAS MUGGED. I HAVE JUST NEVER SEEN AS SUCH. WHEN YOU COME TO BRADFORD HALF THE GYM IS YOURS. TOTAL LACK OF, WELL ENOUGH SAID. CONGRATS TO SCOTTS HILL PLAYERS. ITS NOT THEIR FAULT. THEY DO NOT CONTROL THE REFS OR FANS.

The ape suit part...That's why I put it in bold letters...

ONCE AGAIN THE ADOPTED SIGN IS IN POOR TASTE. THE CHANT IS POOR TASTE. ALL SIGNS BRADFORD HAD ARE CHECKED BY AN ADULT. IF THEY ARE IN POOR TASTE THEY ARE NOT USED. YOU ARE A STUDENT OR A YOUNG ADULT. A MATURE ADULT KNOWS HIGH SCHOOL HAS 14 YEAR OLD KIDS. COLLEGE HAS ADULTS PLAYING. THIS IS WHY YOU MUST CONTROL THE KIDS. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU DO A WRONG, ITS STILL WRONG. POOR TASTE. IF THE ADULTS THINK ITS OK THEN I AM VERY VERY PROUD TO LIVE IN BRADFORD.

ONCE AGAIN THE ADOPTED SIGN IS IN POOR TASTE. THE CHANT IS POOR TASTE. ALL SIGNS BRADFORD HAD ARE CHECKED BY AN ADULT. IF THEY ARE IN POOR TASTE THEY ARE NOT USED. YOU ARE A STUDENT OR A YOUNG ADULT. A MATURE ADULT KNOWS HIGH SCHOOL HAS 14 YEAR OLD KIDS. COLLEGE HAS ADULTS PLAYING. THIS IS WHY YOU MUST CONTROL THE KIDS. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU DO A WRONG, ITS STILL WRONG. POOR TASTE. IF THE ADULTS THINK ITS OK THEN I AM VERY VERY PROUD TO LIVE IN BRADFORD.

YOU ARE ALL ADOPTED! AND LARRY EDDINGS USES A SHAKEWEIGHT!! HAHA

POINT MADE. ENOUGH SAID.

You act like we were cussin at y'all the whole time. You have obviously never been to a big college game of any sport because things far, far worse get said at those games. These girls aren't kids anymore. If they let the little stuff get to them they shouldn't be there. And for the ape man, he does not go to scotts hill, never went to scotts hill, and doesn't even live there as far as I know. You are generalizing the whole scotts hill fans off of this one man. This would be like saying all blacks are thugs just because you seen one black thug. Now that's not true is it.. The ape man did no harm whatsoever and only had fun, which there is nothing wrong with.

You act like we were cussin at y'all the whole time. You have obviously never been to a big college game of any sport because things far, far worse get said at those games. These girls aren't kids anymore. If they let the little stuff get to them they shouldn't be there. And for the ape man, he does not go to scotts hill, never went to scotts hill, and doesn't even live there as far as I know. You are generalizing the whole scotts hill fans off of this one man. This would be like saying all blacks are thugs just because you seen one black thug. Now that's not true is it.. The ape man did no harm whatsoever and only had fun, which there is nothing wrong with.

THE APE HELD THE SIGN IN THE STUDENT SECTION. LIKE I SAID YOUR A KID OR YOUNG ADULT WHO KNOWS NO BETTER. HOW MANY COLLEGE AND PRO BASKETBALL FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO IS NOT THE ISSUE. POOR ATTITUDES ARE. 14 YEAR OLD KIDS PLAYING ARE MUCH YOUNGER THAN THE 18/19 YEAR OLD IN COLLEGE. IF I HAD A CHILD ACT LIKE THAT I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MY LAST NAME. YOU MUST MAKE YOU PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS SO PROUD.

THE APE HELD THE SIGN IN THE STUDENT SECTION. LIKE I SAID YOUR A KID OR YOUNG ADULT WHO KNOWS NO BETTER. HOW MANY COLLEGE AND PRO BASKETBALL FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO IS NOT THE ISSUE. POOR ATTITUDES ARE. 14 YEAR OLD KIDS PLAYING ARE MUCH YOUNGER THAN THE 18/19 YEAR OLD IN COLLEGE. IF I HAD A CHILD ACT LIKE THAT I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MY LAST NAME. YOU MUST MAKE YOU PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS SO PROUD.

IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT DONT COME TO THE GAMES. IT IS PART OF BALL, TRASH TALKING GOES ON AT EVERY LEVEL. YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE PISS POOR ATTITUDE ABOUT LOSING. IF YOU DONT LIKE TO LOSE DONT PLAY, IT'S PART OF THE GAME ALSO. YOU SHOULD TIP YOUR HAT WHEN YOU GET BEAT BY A TEAM THAT WAS BETTER THAN YOURS. CONGRATS ON A GOOD SEASON TO BRADFORD BUT YOUR DONE. GET OFF HERE WITH YOUR TRASH TALKING! GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR

IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT DONT COME TO THE GAMES. IT IS PART OF BALL, TRASH TALKING GOES ON AT EVERY LEVEL. YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE PISS POOR ATTITUDE ABOUT LOSING. IF YOU DONT LIKE TO LOSE DONT PLAY, IT'S PART OF THE GAME ALSO. YOU SHOULD TIP YOUR HAT WHEN YOU GET BEAT BY A TEAM THAT WAS BETTER THAN YOURS. CONGRATS ON A GOOD SEASON TO BRADFORD BUT YOUR DONE. GET OFF HERE WITH YOUR TRASH TALKING! GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR

I TOLD THE TEAM CONGRATS. IT IS THE KIDS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE A BAD IMPRESSION. YOUR GIRLS TEAM WAS TELLING YOU TO STOP BEFORE THE GAME WHEN YOU WOULD CLAP AND CALL THEIR NAMES. YOU ARE SUB PAR. YOU CONDON BAD ATTITUDES AND TRY TO LIE ABOUT THE APE. LOL. SO GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL WORLD. THAT IS AFTER YOU GET OUT OF MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL.

YOU WILL RUN OVER THIS TEAM IF YOU MEET ON AN EVEN COURT. THEEY ARE SLOW. THEY CAN NOT HANDLE THE PRESS AND THEY NEVER PRESS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF SPEED. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TALKING ABOUT REFS AND FANS, BUT WHEN STREET GETS TACKLED THEN CALLED FOR A FOUL, OR COMBS SCORES THEN GETS PUNCHED IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BY A MAD PLAYER WITH NO CALL IT IS HARD TO STAY SILENT. OVER THE BACKS NO CALLS, CHARGES NO CALLS, CLEAR WALKING VIOLATION NO CALLS. THE BETTER TEAM LOST. THEY HAD 11 TEAM FOULS FOR THE GAME. BRADFORD HAD STREET, COMBS, BRATTON AND REEVES ON THE BENCH IN FOUL TROUBLE. THE FANS BOOED WHEN BRADFORD CAME OUT. THE FANS TURNED THEIR BACKS WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE TEAM. THEY HAD SOMEONE IN AN APE SUIT HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAID YOU ARE ADOPTED. THEN THEY TOOK ONE FULL SIDE AND 3/4 OF THE OTHER SIDE FOR THEIR FANS. THEY OPENED THE DOORS AT 530 WHEN WE WENT IN THEY HAD LET ALOT OF THEIR FANS IN A SIDE DOOR. THEY WERE SITTING ON BOTH SIDES. NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT.

That's the difference between Bradford and Scotts Hill. When you come to Scotts Hill, it's ALL their gym. Besides, the Bradford side was kinda empty and needed some cheering fans to make it look less naked. And if you are interested in talking to ape man, then I'm sure you can find him at the STATE TOURNAMENT on Wednesday!! :roflol: