Bradford at Scotts Hill

tradertwo

YOU WILL RUN OVER THIS TEAM IF YOU MEET ON AN EVEN COURT. THEEY ARE SLOW. THEY CAN NOT HANDLE THE PRESS AND THEY NEVER PRESS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF SPEED. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TALKING ABOUT REFS AND FANS, BUT WHEN STREET GETS TACKLED THEN CALLED FOR A FOUL, OR COMBS SCORES THEN GETS PUNCHED IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BY A MAD PLAYER WITH NO CALL IT IS HARD TO STAY SILENT. OVER THE BACKS NO CALLS, CHARGES NO CALLS, CLEAR WALKING VIOLATION NO CALLS. THE BETTER TEAM LOST. THEY HAD 11 TEAM FOULS FOR THE GAME. BRADFORD HAD STREET, COMBS, BRATTON AND REEVES ON THE BENCH IN FOUL TROUBLE. THE FANS BOOED WHEN BRADFORD CAME OUT. THE FANS TURNED THEIR BACKS WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE TEAM. THEY HAD SOMEONE IN AN APE SUIT HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAID YOU ARE ADOPTED. THEN THEY TOOK ONE FULL SIDE AND 3/4 OF THE OTHER SIDE FOR THEIR FANS. THEY OPENED THE DOORS AT 530 WHEN WE WENT IN THEY HAD LET ALOT OF THEIR FANS IN A SIDE DOOR. THEY WERE SITTING ON BOTH SIDES. NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT.

The funny thing is that this slow team that can't handle a press ousted a fast, guard-laden team whose bread and butter is the press....

Edited by defender25

What's wrong with being adopted? Are you saying kids that are adopted are below everyone else? Some of my best friends are adopted. Are you saying something is wrong with them? Are you prejudice against all adopted kids? You're makin such a big deal that you seem to think adopted kids are not humans. What's wrong with adopted kids? They're just like everyone else you know. How would you feel if you were adopted. You're unbelievable to make kids feel like that.. They're just adopted, nothing else.

I TOLD THE TEAM CONGRATS. IT IS THE KIDS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE A BAD IMPRESSION. YOUR GIRLS TEAM WAS TELLING YOU TO STOP BEFORE THE GAME WHEN YOU WOULD CLAP AND CALL THEIR NAMES. YOU ARE SUB PAR. YOU CONDON BAD ATTITUDES AND TRY TO LIE ABOUT THE APE. LOL. SO GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL WORLD. THAT IS AFTER YOU GET OUT OF MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL.

EXCUSE ME? IM NOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL, NEITHER IS THE APE. LIKE I SAID GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR. AND I AM IN THE REAL WORLD. I WORK TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY AND PAY THE BILLS EVERY DAY JUST AS YOU DO

Edited by shhs20106

What's wrong with being adopted? Are you saying kids that are adopted are below everyone else? Some of my best friends are adopted. Are you saying something is wrong with them? Are you prejudice against all adopted kids? You're makin such a big deal that you seem to think adopted kids are not humans. What's wrong with adopted kids? They're just like everyone else you know. How would you feel if you were adopted. You're unbelievable to make kids feel like that.. They're just adopted, nothing else.

ONCE AGAIN A KID MAKING SUB PAR STATEMENTS. I MAY BE ADOPTED. DO YOU KNOW? OF COURSE NOT THE SIGN AND THE EARLIER POST SAID YOU ALL ARE. POOR TASTE. ALSO SOMEONE MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT BLACKS. I MAY BE. DO YOU KNOW? POOR TASTE. YOU ARE KIDS PLAYING IN A BIG PERSONS WORLD. YOU SHOULD BE GETTING A SHOWER AND BRUSHING YOU TOOTH. YOU HAVE SCHOOL. GET MOMMY TO TUCK YOU IN. GOOD NIGHT KIDS.

ONCE AGAIN A KID MAKING SUB PAR STATEMENTS. I MAY BE ADOPTED. DO YOU KNOW? OF COURSE NOT THE SIGN AND THE EARLIER POST SAID YOU ALL ARE. POOR TASTE. ALSO SOMEONE MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT BLACKS. I MAY BE. DO YOU KNOW? POOR TASTE. YOU ARE KIDS PLAYING IN A BIG PERSONS WORLD. YOU SHOULD BE GETTING A SHOWER AND BRUSHING YOU TOOTH. YOU HAVE SCHOOL. GET MOMMY TO TUCK YOU IN. GOOD NIGHT KIDS.

YOU TOOTH? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND NOT THESE KIDS YOU ARE REFFERING TO! HAHAHA :roflol: