Forrest vs Wayne County

auntkim

Hereeeee we go!!!! Forrest shot the lights out last night against a very good Moore County team.......10 3's by 6 different players and played some solid in your face defense too! I know the "experts" are saying that Wayne will win this one and I know that was last night.... BUT, #1 the game will be at Forrest #2 our defense has improved sooo much #3 we played with a wonderful sight to behold confidence #4 they played us at Christmas and beat us pretty good.....we LOVE that, cause NOW we can return the favor!!!! Should be another great one.....Good luck to both teams, leave it on the floor AND Forrest gets the win. GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

Hereeeee we go!!!! Forrest shot the lights out last night against a very good Moore County team.......10 3's by 6 different players and played some solid in your face defense too! I know the "experts" are saying that Wayne will win this one and I know that was last night.... BUT, #1 the game will be at Forrest #2 our defense has improved sooo much #3 we played with a wonderful sight to behold confidence #4 they played us at Christmas and beat us pretty good.....we LOVE that, cause NOW we can return the favor!!!! Should be another great one.....Good luck to both teams, leave it on the floor AND Forrest gets the win. GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

I'll say that Forrest can't shoot the lights out in back to back games and Wayne County wins by 15+.

Go Lady Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say the Lady Rockets are peaking at the right time of the season...so its not a luck thing. Its going to be a good game either way it ends up.

I'll say that Forrest can't shoot the lights out in back to back games and Wayne County wins by 15+.

Go Lady Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Forrest(Curtner girls) shoot like they did against Moore County there going to be unstoppable.. It is very hard for a team to match 3 pointers like they did.. They need to work on there foul control though because at times they get a little foul crazy..Forrest wins by 1 in a nail biter game.. Good Luck to both teams.

Congrats to Wayne County on their win and good luck at State. Was a nail biter of a game....Forrest was behind by 3 with under 2 minutes and of course Wayne was trying to stall (as they should). Forrest had to foul and Wayne hit their shots. Thanks for a great season ladies and best wishes to our Seniors!!!