FCS vs CSAS

BallWatcher

FC can win this game but everyone on the team will have to score in double digits. They are the best team ball players i have seen. I think the coach pulls some of the boys out to soon after just one bad play also. you can't get one bad pass & take a kid out of a game he will never get his groove back. Good Luck to FC PLAYERS!

Let me start by saying I know that numbers dont tell the whole story and the game is played on a hardwood floor not on paper but: here is a side by side comparison of the two teams

Points per game

FCS 58 CSAS 70

Points allowed per game

FCS 48 CSAS 49

Common opponent (Clay county)

FCS lost 2 out of 3 CSAS defeated Clay by double digits( CSAS had also played another game earlier in that same day

Strength of Schedule( according to coacht)

FCS 54 CSAS 20

With that being said I believe FCS will come to play and will put up a fight in the first quarter and a half but CSAS will not overlook them and will pull away and win 68-50

Clay is playing much better ball than they were when this game took place. A lot of boys who did not make any plays in this early season game have stepped but and are playing smart ball now. Don't count on FC not being able to win this game. They will come to play and they will bring a crowd.

Edited by jackpot

I am glad CSAS is so confident in an easy victory.. cause it sounds eerily similar to what FCS players had said before the region championship game.. and as to the comment about your gym rocking like no other, you have obviously not seen the fc fans! unfortunately due to conflicting sporting events many of the student section will not be able to attend the game but you can count on the players being 100% focused guaranteed

I am glad CSAS is so confident in an easy victory.. cause it sounds eerily similar to what FCS players had said before the region championship game.. and as to the comment about your gym rocking like no other, you have obviously not seen the fc fans! unfortunately due to conflicting sporting events many of the student section will not be able to attend the game but you can count on the players being 100% focused guaranteed

Don't know who has said CSAS is confident of an easy victory.........the players and coaches know this game will take their best effort to move on to the next game. Third Street is a tough place to play in this type of game, as I am sure would be the same at your gym. The Patriots will be focused on the job at hand!

Good luck to both teams, both teams have great talent. FC should have won their region, which just proves that any team can win on any given night. As far as coaching goes quit complaining, FC has had a great year, you have coaches than can bring kids in, coaches that can help kids get college scholarships, coaches that let kids play that didn't get chances before, coaches that get kids with talent out of the halls that wouldn't play before, isn't that what everyone wanted?????? I hope Hill has his best game ever, he deserves it, I will miss watching him on the court. I hope Patterson shows out and has a great game. FC does have three really good players and the rest aren't too bad either, but I am not sure they can beat CSAS no matter who is the coach. I'm for the FCS boys all the way, the ones that have stuck it out, that have worked hard to be the best player possible, that have made watching them worth the time and money spent to watch them flourish, as far as the coaches and administration go, who cares! Go FC!

The refs won't be there to save FCS in this game. CSAS by 20+

Good gosh CRYBABY give it up on the refs, evidently you didn't take time out of your whining session to look at the film. Once you do you'll shut that trap up. You need to switch over to the girls board and talk about your girls going to the state instead of crying about your boys team that didn't have anything for that game except Godwin....thats all they had.......get a life!!!

Only because of the refs. After monday night so is FCS. There is alot more Gold Balls residing in Jackson County than there is at FCS and that my friend will NEVER change! Go Patriots!!!

Refs...refs...refs....whatever...we may lose in Chatt Monday but at least we are still playing while JC is sitting at home. Why don't you go watch the #1 team in D7A play tomorrow the CLAY CO BULLDOGS who were way better than JC....

The refs won't be there to save FCS in this game. CSAS by 20+

OMG this dude is still crying FOULS...Give it a break man....you lost take it like a man and bow out....maybe next year you can get on here and brag about how good your JC boys will be ??? NOT....You'll be down at the bottom looking up at CC and PC for sure...if I were you I would just stay on girls thread....