CHEERING SECTIONS

tradertwo

I'm a little biased,but the largest,loudest crowd(at least in single A),had to be Scotts Hills',with Loretto a pretty close second.Props to the Lady Mustang faithful,thats the way to show up and be heard! :thumb:

Pretty sure if you count the RBS and Macon County crowd being there to support the Bulldogs, they would have had the largest single A crowd. It would be interesting to know how many each team had there. I know it was a large showing of people from Macon County in Red and Blue!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an unbiased opinion for single A (I'm a Wayne Co. Fan and we certainly didn't have the largest crowd). By far the Largest crowd goes to Scott's Hill with Loretto being a very close second. Both student sections were really into the game.

Worst fan display in single A goes to Red Boiling Springs. Lots of loud booing when Wayne County's lineup was being called out. There is just no cause for doing that! I know every fan base ha a few people who get out of hand but this was more than just a few. The poor sportsmanship continued with a derogatory sign being held up in reference to one of our players. Parents, school officials, or even a representative of the TSSAA should have taken action.

Let's all be good sports cheer for your team, ride the refs a little, get excited but leave the personal stuff at home.