Livignston Academy

HOGEYE21

The LA boys started off a little shaky this year, had a coach change, had adjusting to do, had some on and off nights, but now they have found their groove. LA looked like they were really working together Monday night. Ramsey boys just keep getting better, and McCoin in the 4th really put the moves on, he was really fun to watch. I was always a Richard Melton fan but I am happy LA boys are doing well with Jimmy Miller. GO HOG-EYE!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Young men make me proud to be an LA fan! They could have easily tucked their tails between their legs and given up and no one could blame them. Any opponent that looks at our record and thinks they will run us over may have a rude awakening! IMO we are playing our best basketball now. Its hard to beat a team so balanced and unselfish (5 players with 12 or more points against a good Tyner team)! McCoin has really came into his own, gives us that spark off the bench. If we stay focused they will be hard to beat! Go Hog-eye!!!

I hope you draw Stone in state.

Wow! You and every basketball fan in Livingston! Would be nice to get someone in the first game that we know we can compete with since we have already played this year. I just hope we don't have to start with Liberty. Our luck hasn't been good on the last 2 state drawings.

Wow! You and every basketball fan in Livingston! Would be nice to get someone in the first game that we know we can compete with since we have already played this year. I just hope we don't have to start with Liberty. Our luck hasn't been good on the last 2 state drawings.

They say the third times the charm. So maybe we will luck up and get a good draw this time. Would love the seniors to be able to finaly bring home some hardware. :thumb: