Livignston Academy

HOGEYE21

Congratulations to a group of fine young men who are now playing the type of TEAM BB, that it takes to win the games you were not expected to win. This fan is proud of each and every one of you! :thumb:

I would like to echo the congrats on making it to the state tourney. Just curious as to the games LA won that they "weren't supposed" to win. If that's Tyner, I think they had 10-11 losses.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to echo the congrats on making it to the state tourney. Just curious as to the games LA won that they "weren't supposed" to win. If that's Tyner, I think they had 10-11 losses.

Was not trying to start any controversy with my statement. It was merely 'a statement'. :blush: A lot of people did not expect them to go this far! :D G-O-O-O---- H-O-G-E-Y-E :thumb: P.S. By the way, 'Sportster', You still haven't told us if you "can" them coats and ties that you referred to on another thread, the same way you "can" fruits ands vegetables. :lol:

Edited by rabbitranch

Congrats to the Cats...go down to the BORO hungry and give it your best shot and it's one game at a time.

The Cats won the games they were supposed to win...see where they are now. As for Tyner those 10 or 11 losses were against some of the state's best teams. I know they went 1 and 1 against Mc Callie the runner up to Ensworth in the Div II state finals. They went 1 and 2 against Red Bank state's # 10 team in AA. 0 and 4 against Howard state's #3 team in AA. So that was a huge quality win against Tyner.