Ooltewah football 2011

VOID70

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the schedule yet? Hopefully it will be a little more fan friendly than last years. Looks like a fair number have come out for spring practice. Saw some big boys when driving by. I think with a year under his belt coach williams will have a better year, at least I hope so.

Does anyone know the schedule yet? Hopefully it will be a little more fan friendly than last years. Looks like a fair number have come out for spring practice. Saw some big boys when driving by. I think with a year under his belt coach williams will have a better year, at least I hope so.

Im not sure of dates but here is what I have heard.1. At Brainerd 2. East Hamilton 3.At Cleveland 4.at East Ridge. 5. at Siegel 6. at Soddy Daisy 7. At Mcminn Co. 8. Rhea Co. 9. Walker Valley 10. Bradley Co

Im not sure of dates but here is what I have heard.1. At Brainerd 2. East Hamilton 3.At Cleveland 4.at East Ridge. 5. at Siegel 6. at Soddy Daisy 7. At Mcminn Co. 8. Rhea Co. 9. Walker Valley 10. Bradley Co

If I am reading this right this means another year of 6 away games and 4 home games. What do the coaches have against the football and band boosters and fans? If this is the order of games it stinks worse than last year. One home game in either late August or early Sept. and then not another until mid-october at best. Can we at least find a way to go back to 5 and 5.

If I am reading this right this means another year of 6 away games and 4 home games. What do the coaches have against the football and band boosters and fans? If this is the order of games it stinks worse than last year. One home game in either late August or early Sept. and then not another until mid-october at best. Can we at least find a way to go back to 5 and 5.

Sorry my mistake. Yhe Brainerd game is a home game. The Owls do travel for five weeks in a row again, but end the season with three home district games. The home gates should be really good with excitement around this years team and East Hamilton comming in .

Sorry my mistake. Yhe Brainerd game is a home game. The Owls do travel for five weeks in a row again, but end the season with three home district games. The home gates should be really good with excitement around this years team and East Hamilton comming in .

Thanks, that is better. Still hate the 5 away games in the middle of the season. Unless we don't play week 0 there will probably be an off week thrown in there also. Like every season can't wait until it starts. Any ideas on the talent level we should have?

Thanks, that is better. Still hate the 5 away games in the middle of the season. Unless we don't play week 0 there will probably be an off week thrown in there also. Like every season can't wait until it starts. Any ideas on the talent level we should have?

Red and White spring game is tonite at 6. Come out and look them over. Should have much more depth this year with at least 20 Seniors. Second year for coaching staff so the grasp of the offense and its execution should be much better. Defense has 9 returning starters.

All,I can say without hurting a bunch of people's feelings is,I watched the first 30 minutes of Ooltewah's red-gray spring scrimmage(and it was apparent that owls are in trouble). :shock:

Yes it was sloppy and they did not have the teams split very well ,but I do not know how you can already make a judgement like that. I bet you could go to ten spring scrimmages and come out saying the same thing about all of the teams.

The final score was 42-0 . Yes it became hard to watch .

All,I can say without hurting a bunch of people's feelings is,I watched the first 30 minutes of Ooltewah's red-gray spring scrimmage(and it was apparent that owls are in trouble). :shock:

Owl fortunes are looking up, in spite of sloppy spring game. Bradley Stephens will have two great receivers in TJ Warren and Michael Creach. He will also have the always reliable and steady Drew Manning in the slot.

I also hear that Drew might be the qb. Those are three college prospects right there not to mention the fb/mlb. The schedule will be much easier. It wouldn't shock me to see the Owls be unbeaten headed into the playoffs. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owl fortunes are looking up, in spite of sloppy spring game. Bradley Stephens will have two great receivers in TJ Warren and Michael Creach. He will also have the always reliable and steady Drew Manning in the slot.

I also hear that Drew might be the qb. Those are three college prospects right there not to mention the fb/mlb. The schedule will be much easier. It wouldn't shock me to see the Owls be unbeaten headed into the playoffs. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew Manning will not be the QB,is a LB filling in for coach williams,other potential QBs are in baseball.Thier are no great recvrs on this team.yet.They have to do something on the field first.Jay Rudwall is the middle LB in question,he's very good had most tackles in the entire area 170+,if owls get an offensive line and find a qb and running backs,they could be 10-0,because the defense should be one the best in the entire state.

Edited by VOID70