best pitchers in chattanooga

olddirtdog

Not even in the same state :unsure::unsure: Its says in Chattanooga.Not around Chattanooga. :roflolk:

pitchers to watch samuel davenport at ccs tyler stott at red bank i think central has one kid but not sure about his name thats pretty good the barton kid if he gets to play i heard is good any others anybody can ad

Glock is right crownover is the best in the area. Actually ringgold prob has the three best pitchers in the chattanooga area. The bottom line is that there are no good pitchers in chattanooga. U have to go outside the city to find the best pitching

well why dont we all line up and kiss the ground they walk on . this was just a post to get some replys to what the local teams might have if you have a comment on georgia pitchers start a post about it keep your opinions to yourself

• Upvote 1

pitchers to watch samuel davenport at ccs tyler stott at red bank i think central has one kid but not sure about his name thats pretty good the barton kid if he gets to play i heard is good any others anybody can ad

Scott Moses is the one from McMinn Central. Not really the Chattanooga area but still not too far away. Signed with the University of Belmont as a pitcher/middle infielder.

Dirtdog chill man, Dang. I agree with gw1 there arent any good pitchers in chattanooga. Nobody wants to comment on pitchers that throw 77. Chattanooga baseball is down. The best talent is outside the city this year

[/quote

There are two pitchers from District 5 AAA that have signed with the University of Tennessee. I don't know about guys from Chattanooga Christian because the competition they play is so bad. Although the kid you speak of has a brother that is a stud for Chattanooga State. Ooltewah has a sophomore lefty that is 6'3" and is going to be special.