Losers for 8 AA

MrNoitAll

Sounds promising for SC as I am hearing Siegel is supposed to be pretty good this year. Still not hearing much from the the Dekalb area, seems nobody is saying much or knows much from up there. Got a report that Livingston will be decent. New coach there is working hard with average pitching. Guess we'll see this week who has the sticks poppin which will tell alot. Stickin with Dekalb for now!! I refuse to bow down to Mr dontnoitall!!!!!!

I walked down and saw the Rhea Co game too. I agree, didn't look that impressive. Poor baserunning and alot of pop ups. SC's pitcher looked nervous the first inning and gave up 4 runs but pitched decent the rest of the game with no more runs scored. I was told she was a freshman. Rhea County looked well coached though.I also wathched SC play Lebanon and they did look very strong that game. I think they won 4-0. Went and watched Livingston play part of 1 game earlier, they looked average all the way around. I'm not sure where they were with pitching. I was told Dekalb scrimaged Cookeville either Friday or Saturday and got drilled big time whatever that means. Could be interesting in this district this year.

Sounds promising for SC as I am hearing Siegel is supposed to be pretty good this year. Still not hearing much from the the Dekalb area, seems nobody is saying much or knows much from up there. Got a report that Livingston will be decent. New coach there is working hard with average pitching. Guess we'll see this week who has the sticks poppin which will tell alot. Stickin with Dekalb for now!! I refuse to bow down to Mr dontnoitall!!!!!!

Would you like for me to get you a towel or a blanket when you bow down I would hate to

see you get those knees muddy with all of the liquid sunshine that we are a gettin! I need

to get on with my work at hand but I will let you in on a little secret that was told down at

the park this weekend.....and that was DC got that whippin that my daddy used to do to me from Cookieville

now of course that is just what I heard at the park....you know what I mean, a whippin is a

a whippin! :flower:

Bond is still coaching at DeKalb. The pitcher we lost went to Gordonsville, and yes it was a pretty big dagger to the heart. She was extremely good. We will be using some pretty talented girls still, and one of them is a junior that has been pitching in games since freshman year, so it shouldn't kill us. Got some pretty good hitters, a lot of experience. We did lose three that went on to play college ball on scholarships. Maybe not as strong as last year, but I'd say with the coaching and experience we should still take district atleast.

Edited by TigerPride23

wont be much. just think, Smith Co. is her third school in four years. and she couldnt get any runs for any of the other schools she was at. good luck with that so called, "Warrior".

Looks like she's doing pretty well to me. She's a team leader...hitting .455 with a .556 on base percentage. She has scored 14 runs in 8 games. Give me 8 more just like her.

• Upvote 1