Perry County how do they rank

judgesmales

I told you not to get mad! I enjoy watching single A, played under the rim, yet fundamental basketball.

You earned those titles and nobody can take them away, unless we could talk some of the talent in the city to go to a single A school.

Next time state the obvious that you think Perry County is too white to be taken seriously above the Class A level. Ask Clarksville Academy if that was much of a handicap, as Mercer was the quickest player on the floor.

I do miss having 2 quality public school teams from Memphis in the A tournament every year. Everybody knew you had to go through Bolton at some point. I think consolidations over the last 15 years or so has weakened the Class A teams a fair amount.

Next time state the obvious that you think Perry County is too white to be taken seriously above the Class A level. Ask Clarksville Academy if that was much of a handicap, as Mercer was the quickest player on the floor.

I do miss having 2 quality public school teams from Memphis in the A tournament every year. Everybody knew you had to go through Bolton at some point. I think consolidations over the last 15 years or so has weakened the Class A teams a fair amount.

Great Post Viking 89! You cant compare PC to a city the size of Mempis and what about in the 55,56,57 when our enrollment was around 155 students! Former U.S.Senator Fred Thompson said "Linden is known for and the most dramatic High School Basketball story in U.S . History"!

You really want to brag about winning 6 out of 24 appearances. That really points out how weak of a district and region you come out of in single A at that. LEVEL? 6 foot, 13 inch vertical, maybe a descent set shot, probably a large percentage of hideous mustaches, likely going out with your cousin, and no chance of going to college anywhere. let me hollar at the long list of kids in memphis with full rides and see if they want to skip college to come check out perry county.

Memphis 01 the only joke on here is you. Basketball obviously was invented in Memphis and always has been the center of the basketball universe. The last time I checked this was a thread about the great teams to come out of a county of 6,000 people not a metro area of over a million people with 70 high schools. You quite possibly are an idiot or just a plain fool. Perry County has a list of great players that have played college basketball at all levels, even to the NBA. The bigger question is if Memphis Basketball is that great why don't they win it every year in aa and aaa? The list of players to come out of Memphis that never make it is the biggest issue. Here is my idea of memphis basketball : Police, metal detectors, and terrible coaches. And oh yeah Perry County beat Bolton 94-76 in the state championship in 1977, that was one for the under the rim players for you.

Edited by myteamsonthefloor
  • Upvote 3

Memphis 01 the only joke on here is you. Basketball obviously was invented in Memphis and always has been the center of the basketball universe. The last time I checked this was a thread about the great teams to come out of a county of 6,000 people not a metro area of over a million people with 70 high schools. You quite possibly are an idiot or just a plain fool. Perry County has a list of great players that have played college basketball at all levels, even to the NBA. The bigger question is if Memphis Basketball is that great why don't they win it every year in aa and aaa? The list of players to come out of Memphis that never make it is the biggest issue. Here is my idea of memphis basketball : Police, metal detectors, and terrible coaches. And oh yeah Perry County beat Bolton 94-76 in the state championship in 1977, that was one for the under the rim players for you.

Top 5 posts ever

Come on man, i dont have a problemm with perry county. I signed up (two days ago)and started posting to put glazed in his place since he was bagging on everybody and is a doutche. I actually live in east TN and couldnt care less.

Come on man, i dont have a problemm with perry county. I signed up (two days ago)and started posting to put glazed in his place since he was bagging on everybody and is a doutche. I actually live in east TN and couldnt care less.

That's why we're PC FAITHFUL!! We stick together!!

That's why we're PC FAITHFUL!! We stick together!!

Some other problems you seem to have are with spelling, geography, and grammar.

Edited by myteamsonthefloor

Some other problems you seem to have are with spelling, geography, and grammar.

Typical Shelby Co. education, PC may not have that long list of overlyathletic undereducated kids that Memphis 01 seems so hung up on, however in Single A basketball, it has done more than any other program will ever do in the whole state!! But Memphis has some talented kids and some other good things to be proud of such as a city plagued with drugs, crime and murders, so with that being said PC in no way could ever compare to Memphis right??

Typical Shelby Co. education, PC may not have that long list of overlyathletic undereducated kids that Memphis 01 seems so hung up on, however in Single A basketball, it has done more than any other program will ever do in the whole state!! But Memphis has some talented kids and some other good things to be proud of such as a city plagued with drugs, crime and murders, so with that being said PC in no way could ever compare to Memphis right??

Great Post!