Will Chattanooga "3" sweep This year?!?!?!

TBALLEXPERT

Right now it is looking like Chattanooga could make a “sweep†across all 3 classifications & take all 3 “State Championships†home to Chattanooga in Yellow Ball this year!

Last year Chattanooga took 1 of 3 with the other 2 going to the “west†leaving the “Middle†with ZERO. I don’t see the west taking anything home this year & the “Middle†will get blanked again….

Class A- Grace Baptist Almost had it last year & it will be a shocker if they don’t win it all this year!

Class AA- Chattanooga Central- These ladies have been there & have some good experience at the “Boro†& will be very difficult to get past for anyone else in AA.

Class AAA- Soddy Daisy- Just don’t see anyone taking this away from them.

:ph34r:

Edited by TBALLEXPERT

Probably a little too early to be making predictions since the season just started and you could not possibly know about all the teams throughout the state.

Your Right "Slappy" it is early! But it is NEVER too early to make predictions!!

Why don't you enlighten me as to how you "think" I'm wrong here on this matter?

Class A....who is going to stop GRACE?.... Cornersville?? Maybe, they may be the best contender...East Robertson??? doubtfull!!NOPE!! Who Then?

Class AA.... Who is Going to stop Chattanooga Central?? Gibbs? maybe a top contender?Unicoi? doubtful!Camden...NOPE! Covington??NOPE!! Goodpasture??? Not a chance!! Them folks down at the CREEK?? NOPE! Well then just WHO?

Class AAA....Who is going to stop Soddy????? Riverdale??.....Yep your right NO ONE!

:ph34r:

Edited by TBALLEXPERT

Class AA.... Who is Going to stop Chattanooga Central?? Gibbs? maybe a top contender?Unicoi? doubtful!Camden...NOPE! Covington??NOPE!! Goodpasture??? Not a chance!! Them folks down at the CREEK?? NOPE! Well then just WHO?

Baylor beat Central 3-1 last night according to TFP...looks like a 7th inning meltdown by Central judging by the boxscore...they have very limited experience at state compared to other programs....Can they? Sure, but I would say of the four (Baylor looks strong to win DII) AA is the weakest link for a Chattanooga sweep...

Creek Wood beat Central at the Commando Classic with a freshman on the mound for most of the game. I believe the final was 6-3.