TEAM 147 AAU team

Thanks Doc. This is a great human interest story that someone should write about. I went to their web site and bought a few shirts for my wife and daughter. This is what sports should be about! Only wish they had a girls team. Good luck Team 147...you boys are truly amazing!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Doc. This is a great human interest story that someone should write about. I went to their web site and bought a few shirts for my wife and daughter. This is what sports should be about! Only wish they had a girls team. Good luck Team 147...you boys are truly amazing!

Thanks Hoopit. Tennessee Sports Magazine did a brief story on Team 147 a couple of months ago. It was good. You can probably find it on line if you want to read more.

Team 147 opens up the NOLA Hoops Prime Time Super 60 tournament in New Orleans by winning 54-30 vs D-Gibs Hoops from Houston, TX and 37-36 vs The Arkansas Rim Rockers (the Arkansas State AAU champs) to win our pool. Play begins tomorrow morning in the gold championship bracket vs The Wisconsin Playground Elite.

Go 147!

Edited by doctorno

Team 147 beat the Wisconsin Playground Elite 37-28 in the first round of the Gold Division Championship this morning. In the elite eight 147 lost to eventual tournament champs Primetime Select (tournament hosts) 37-25. So, 147 finishes 3-1 on the tourney against some of the top 12u teams in the country. All in all a great experience.

Go Team 147!