Pitching in District 5 AA

SAGINAWFAN

Allen is their hardest thrower and their #1. Great velocity and good off speed stuff. He also can chew up the innings. Plus their #2 and #3 aren't bad. And the bullpen is deep with a lot of young guys that can contribute. This is in my opinion why they won the district and why they will be very hard to beat in the region. For most teams if you can get past #1 you can get the hits. But for SQHS they got guys 4 and 5 deep that can keep the team out of trouble....

The Allen kid is a solid pitcher. I was impressed with how well he stayed focused even after giving up a three run bomb in the first. The fact that it did not shake him shows he has what it takes to pitch at the next level. The kid also has a good pick off move and is a solid base runner as well. I would like to know where this kid will be playing his college ball.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Allen kid is a solid pitcher. I was impressed with how well he stayed focused even after giving up a three run bomb in the first. The fact that it did not shake him shows he has what it takes to pitch at the next level. The kid also has a good pick off move and is a solid base runner as well. I would like to know where this kid will be playing his college ball.

He will be playing for Coach Poly @ Cleveland State along with teammate Randall Coley and 2 more from district 5 Polk County Michael Hardgrove & Tyler Lee I think.

He will be playing for Coach Poly @ Cleveland State along with teammate Randall Coley and 2 more from district 5 Polk County Michael Hardgrove & Tyler Lee I think.

Cleveland State?? Sequoyah fans any word?? I figured he would go better than that.. Or drafted like some of you are sayin? :mrgreen:

Cleveland State?? Sequoyah fans any word?? I figured he would go better than that.. Or drafted like some of you are sayin? :mrgreen:

Allen had several opportunities at different colleges and a couple of options for minor league but mad a wise choice in staying local and going to a junior college and this decision was made by Allen for reason's that are very important to his life. I have always been proud of you and your brothers for the accomplishments you guy's have made, as a matter of fact I told your mom a couple of weeks back what fine young men all of you are and I wish you great success. While being proud of these guy's, please help me in being proud of them as well instead of making gestures at them or him or fans.

Thanks,

Allen had several opportunities at different colleges and a couple of options for minor league but mad a wise choice in staying local and going to a junior college and this decision was made by Allen for reason's that are very important to his life. I have always been proud of you and your brothers for the accomplishments you guy's have made, as a matter of fact I told your mom a couple of weeks back what fine young men all of you are and I wish you great success. While being proud of these guy's, please help me in being proud of them as well instead of making gestures at them or him or fans.

Thanks,

He made a WISE decision! Allen will have some growing pains at the next level. It will be interesting to see how he handles the change. I wish him well.

Thanks,

Im not making gestures toward DeAndre. I was making gestures toward the Sequoyah fans that got on here and showed their baseball knowledge. You'd have to see the meanest fastball thread.. To say a kid is just thinking about skipping college and getting drafted shows how much they know. D-no, Phil, Delmonico all of them I can see that, but not DeAndre. He is a very good talented young man with great potential. But they talk him up to being an early round draft pick that isnt even thinking about college, then he didnt even want to pitch because he hates it, now he made a wise decision to go Juco. Ive said it and will say it again he can play at the next level with great success if he keeps working hard!! I wish him luck, but just making a point you dont just get drafted and skip college like its a normal thing.

Edited by canadian

Dear chef nation,

To the chief fan that said "wrong again" I want to ask u and all of chef nation how are the fish biting??? And since polk county is still playing I'd have to say that I was even right on my prediction on the best team in 5AA ( anything that knew baseball saw that coming). But wait holy crap!!!!! deandre is playing juco ball next year! Just like I said he would. I'm going to change my screen name to nostraotis I believe. I'm going to agree with ol canadian, but take it a step farther. I can't stand the baseball ignorance of the chief fans and all the bush league rah rah from the players has no place in baseball either. Good luck to Polk County in the sectional!

Sincerely,

Smokinote (nostraotis)

Im not making gestures toward DeAndre. I was making gestures toward the Sequoyah fans that got on here and showed their baseball knowledge. You'd have to see the meanest fastball thread.. To say a kid is just thinking about skipping college and getting drafted shows how much they know. D-no, Phil, Delmonico all of them I can see that, but not DeAndre. He is a very good talented young man with great potential. But they talk him up to being an early round draft pick that isnt even thinking about college, then he didnt even want to pitch because he hates it, now he made a wise decision to go Juco. Ive said it and will say it again he can play at the next level with great success if he keeps working hard!! I wish him luck, but just making a point you dont just get drafted and skip college like its a normal thing.

Canadian thanks for clearing that up and I totally agree that Allen can play at the next level if he continues to work hard. He did get an offer from a minor league team and it was a WISE decision not to take that offer. He is not ready for that level athletic wise or mature enough to move off to the west coast and defend for himself. Smokinote as far as I'm concerned your screen name should be idiot but as long as you can hide on here I guess you can call yourself whatever you want. Canadian good luck to all of you and I wish your family the best of success...an awesome family.

Canadian thanks for clearing that up and I totally agree that Allen can play at the next level if he continues to work hard. He did get an offer from a minor league team and it was a WISE decision not to take that offer. He is not ready for that level athletic wise or mature enough to move off to the west coast and defend for himself. Smokinote as far as I'm concerned your screen name should be idiot but as long as you can hide on here I guess you can call yourself whatever you want. Canadian good luck to all of you and I wish your family the best of success...an awesome family.

Thanks for the kind words sir.

I will and you can call yourself loser

As a parent of a Chief baseball player I will have to say I'm proud of the success of the Chief's athletics’ this year, Football runners up in the district and county champs, Basketball district & county champs, and Baseball district & county champs. You can call me loser and I don't have a problem with it but as for the Chief's I don't think they are losers especially the baseball team with a 26 - 6 record. Calling them losers would only come out of the mouth of an idiot. :D

As a parent of a Chief baseball player I will have to say I'm proud of the success of the Chief's athletics’ this year, Football runners up in the district and county champs, Basketball district & county champs, and Baseball district & county champs. You can call me loser and I don't have a problem with it but as for the Chief's I don't think they are losers especially the baseball team with a 26 - 6 record. Calling them losers would only come out of the mouth of an idiot. :D

County champs are you kidding me? Anyone that would put being county champs on this board is hilarious....Monroe County is not Cobb County, GA.