why is the Union City thread locked

BigSwo

Im just wondering why our thread was locked. I cant see anything that broke any rules. We deserve to have our thread to be open as much as anyone else. I sincerely hope it wasnt the last post I made just as a joke to the many SP threads currently active. Could someone in authority please respond. I feel its completely unfair. Coacht himself asked modorators not to be so haisty about locking threads. This type of biased behavior leaves a bad reflection on this otherwise enjoyable and entertaining outlet to those of us who love highschool sports. Please reopen the thread.

Mr BigSwollen let me ask you a question.Did you nose i am a moderador now I think?Anytime you need a website deleted or renamed on the 1A/2A websites im your main man.Just give me a polk.You think Im joking but im not joking.

Well Jr its nice to know I have someone on the inside. And how did you know my full nick name. Swo is short for swollen.