3 AAA District Tournament

baseballnut33

Well, I guess that we have already had our first upset of the tournament! Can you believe that Clinton rallied and beat Halls?

If anyone has game reports and scores, please post them here.

Clinton beat Halls 9-4

Powell beat Campbell Co 15-5

Hardin Valley beat Karns 5-2

Does anyone know how the OR vs AC game turned out?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess that we have already had our first upset of the tournament! Can you believe that Clinton rallied and beat Halls?

If anyone has game reports and scores, please post them here.

Clinton beat Halls 9-4

Powell beat Campbell Co 15-5

Hardin Valley beat Karns 5-2

Does anyone know how the OR vs AC game turned out?

Oak Ridge beat AC 4-1.

Today's elimination games are:

Karns and Campbell County, Noon at Powell

Halls and AC, Noon at Halls

The winner's bracket games are:

Powell and Hardin Valley, 2:30 PM at Powell

Clinton and Oak Ridge, 2:30 at Halls.

Everything moves to Powell on Monday.

Edited by HTV

where can u find a bracket for the tourney

I tried to upload a bracket, but the CoachT software says I can't upload that kind of file.

It's pretty simple, really. The balance of the tourney is at Powell.

Karns plays Clinton at 5 tomorrow (Monday), and Powell plays Halls at 7:30. The losers of each game are eliminated. The two winners play at 5 on Tuesday, with the loser of that game being eliminated.

The finals of the winner's bracket is at 7:30 on Tuesday - Oak Ridge vs. Hardin Valley. The winner is in the finals, while the loser will meet the winner of Tuesday's 5 PM game immediately after, or at 7:30 on Tuesday. The loser of that game is eliminated.

At 5 PM on Wednesday, the loser's bracket survivor plays the loser of the winner's bracket game between Oak Ridge and Hardin Valley. The winner of that game then plays the undefeated team at 7:30. If the undfeated team wins, the tourney is over. If the team coming out of the loser's bracket wins, then the deciding winners take the title game will be Thursday at 6 PM.

The final 2, of course, will move on to regional play.

I tried to upload a bracket, but the CoachT software says I can't upload that kind of file.

It's pretty simple, really. The balance of the tourney is at Powell.

Karns plays Clinton at 5 tomorrow (Monday), and Powell plays Halls at 7:30. The losers of each game are eliminated. The two winners play at 5 on Tuesday, with the loser of that game being eliminated.

The finals of the winner's bracket is at 7:30 on Tuesday - Oak Ridge vs. Hardin Valley. The winner is in the finals, while the loser will meet the winner of Tuesday's 5 PM game immediately after, or at 7:30 on Tuesday. The loser of that game is eliminated.

At 5 PM on Wednesday, the loser's bracket survivor plays the loser of the winner's bracket game between Oak Ridge and Hardin Valley. The winner of that game then plays the undefeated team at 7:30. If the undfeated team wins, the tourney is over. If the team coming out of the loser's bracket wins, then the deciding winners take the title game will be Thursday at 6 PM.

The final 2, of course, will move on to regional play.

Crazy tournament so far. A lot of errors by each team that played in the Powell bracket. If someone plays two clean games in a row they will be in good shape.

Anyone know what happened last night and what is today's schedule???

Powell beat Karns 8-1. Karns is eliminated.

Hardin Valley beat Oak Ridge 6-5. Hardin Valley is in the championship round and has qualified for region play.

Powell plays Oak Ridge at 5 today. The loser is eliminated and the winner plays Hardin Valley at 7:30 today.

If Hardin Valley wins the 7:30 game, they are the district tourney champions. If Hardin Valley loses the 7:30 game, the two teams will play again on Thursday at 6 PM for championship.