Single A State Tournament

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield will upset Grace. walker girl will go 0 for 4. Lindsey will show her who the best 1A pitcher is in the state

Whoever Lindsey is she better bring her A+ game because Lacy Walker is the real deal, you won't hit her and you for sure won't put her 0-4 unless you hit her 4 times. DO NOT TAKE GRACE LIGHTLY or it will be a LONG 150 miles back home. Best of luck to all teams.

No doubt Grace is a Great ball team. You will probably see two of the best pitchers in the state face off tonight in their match up. Both of these pitchers play for the Fury orginazation and I know both will bring their A game tonight. I don't think either one of these teams are taking the other lightly at all. Although Grace is heavily favored, it could be a strong pitchers dual. Good Luck to both.

Whoever Lindsey is she better bring her A+ game because Lacy Walker is the real deal, you won't hit her and you for sure won't put her 0-4 unless you hit her 4 times. DO NOT TAKE GRACE LIGHTLY or it will be a LONG 150 miles back home. Best of luck to all teams.

Grace is good BUT Layce went 1 for 4 against Gville in substrate game so she isn't as invincible as u make her out to be.....

Coalfield will upset Grace. walker girl will go 0 for 4. Lindsey will show her who the best 1A pitcher is in the state

:roflol:

(from another topic, "The walker girl is O V E R A T E D)

3-3, 2 HR, 1 double, 3 RBIs, 2-hitter, shutout, 16 strikeouts.

Edited by Indian

Don't forget the two times Walker was walked. Compare thoes stats to Fadneks 8 K's, 9 walks and 10 hits and I believe everyone found out who the better A pitcher in the state is.

Also I believe Walker finished with 14 K's not 16. But I could have lost count when I had to take my shoes off to count the 12th K. :)

Definitely not a good night for Fadnek and the Lady Jackets. As I said in and an earlier post Grace was heavily favored and for good reason. Layce Walker brought her A Game and Fadnek struggled. I believe we will see a different Coalfield team on the field today and they won't be so uptight. Time will tell. Good luck to Grace !!!

Don't forget the two times Walker was walked. Compare thoes stats to Fadneks 8 K's, 9 walks and 10 hits and I believe everyone found out who the better A pitcher in the state is.

Also I believe Walker finished with 14 K's not 16. But I could have lost count when I had to take my shoes off to count the 12th K. :)

TSSAA website says 16. The question now is can she pitch with this intensity for 3 more games. If she does it is bad news for everyone else. TC really struggled last night. Looking forward to more great games tonight.